Join our server on Discord

The Domain is FUCKED
SB-129 , sorry man but sometimes people can't look foward for the effects of there actions, sometimes there is a colective way of thinking of a comunity and they will try to protect themself from a person they find strange, i would have taken more time to see how would my comment have had a negative effect on others, if you want to change the way of thinking of other its ok but if they don't agree with it there's nothing to do.
Veemon's Followers
Openly posting the content of mails and PMs without prior consent is a big No-No both here and in the real world. Especially when done like this. "hhvorausgesagt" just reposted a part of a mail without even adding anything himself.

And this isn't about the community trying to protect itself from something it finds strange. This is about a guy who flames and spams even after people tell him to stop. This thread, the two threads about Wisemon's "What the main man says" thread, the two spam threads, and so on.

You don't change opinions by blindly copying and pasting fragments from a personal mail. Heck, doing that just proves that you can't even back your opinion yourself. Then going on with "THE TRUTH HAD TO BE TOLD!!!!!!!!" and random bizarre pseudo-insults, right after the sender of the quoted mail complains doesn't help either.

Here's a suggestion: You don't like this place? Fine. LEAVE IT.
From what I see, you just spam, bitch, and insult people and this community. Such behaviour might work at other places, but it doesn't work here.
Rena Tamer sighs as he reads the Mboard... "and here i have so much more art to shair... and the continuing work on my lemon with chap 21-22. where do i go with all this stuff if DAD stops updating?

Renamon holds up a sign 'WILL POSE NUDE FOR WEB SPACE!'
No fear, all is being taken care of as we speak...
Quote:And this isn't about the community trying to protect itself from something it finds strange.

ah i didn't try to mean that this place was wrong its very ok its just that i positioned my self in how this person look's at the situation, some think they are right and don't really understand any reasons, other than the pressure of a big amount of people. sorry .
Veemon's Followers
No need to apologize, I got what you were trying to say. Under different circumstances, I would fully agree. It's just that he specifically provoked such reactions lately. That's why I said that this isn't just about defending ourselves from some strange new idea or concept. Wink

Oh, and congrats to 100 posts :D
The point is is that we, as a collective, have all contributed something, except for me, but that's not the issue. The issue is that if Wisemon chooses to touch children he can, and it's his right to choose what he wants to do, it is his fetus. Don't persecute him because he happens to be a gay wiccan. That's how we do things at DaD.

I think I've made you all collectively dumber now
I think you contributed something before
and if your joking about that last line it's pretty funny
Quote:The point is is that we, as a collective
I thought you hated communists. Wink
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
heh Chibi Rena, i am pretty sure to know the place you pointed at :P the other with three big letters I'd say XD