Join our server on Discord

The Domain is FUCKED
THE TRUTH HAD TO BE TOLD!!!!!!!!

At least now I know your account!

Holy shit you only have five posts

I have searched both The Digimon Hentai Zone AND The Digiartists Domain and have found none of your lemons. I have found neither your email address, account name on this board, nor your email account name.
I have come to te conclusion that your lemons are infact non-exsistant.
Oh, for the love of god... We go through this every year. The Domain will not die so long as there are perverts to frequent it.
What in gods name are you talking about? SB-129 is an old account I just brought up. Under DV85 there is a link, right on the main page of the DAD. My lemons do exist, in fact, I'll post the link right here; http://adultfan.nexcess.net/aff/authors.php?no=14907

I didn't come here to start anything over again. That's most certainly not my intentions guys.
*sigh* now this may be mean but can we do something about this guy? he's just being the forum troll
but that's just what I think
Regardless of who said it, or the tone used, we have gone nearly three months without an update. As I understand it, Togashi is a student like many of us, so he can be expected to be busy. However, I think an update before the end of his winter vacation would've been reasonable. That's alright; I was planning on trying to post elsewhere anyway. We still have each other and the message board, and I think that's what's really important.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
yeah fact is fact, and according to the update, there's not much activity on the main page lately. At least the board is alive.
yes the board is working and that's the important thing besides remember the updates while far apart are usally really big
I LOVE YOU WISEMON!!

But, seriously, I haven't read a lemon in a year here. I come here for the forum (which is friggin' awesome). I could go to another forum, but, meh. I don't want to send out my Email willy-nilly.
Quote:I LOVE YOU WISEMON!!
Whoops...sorry for getting all mushy. My "friends" were all getting drunk and having a party in a room a few feet away from me last night. One of the utterances I heard was, "I can't believe you guys just had sex on her bed. She's gonna be pissed." While that all happened, I stayed in my room with the message board, because I have my honor and my brain cells, and I want to keep both. During dinner, three really cute girls not only looked at me, they actually pointed at me, but I didn't have the guts to approach. I was mad at myself for the introversion, so I wanted to reach out to somebody, or something like that.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
hey what kind of freind would I be if I didn't listen to your angry rantings about not being to find a girlfriend or the stupid people around you hey most of us are like that aren't we? heh heh that's why we're here