Join our server on Discord

Poll: Diurnal or nocturnal?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Diurnal
14.29%
2 14.29%
Nocturnal
85.71%
12 85.71%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Diurnal or nocturnal?
I'd go for the night... nothing against the sun I don't like it blaring in my face. I do enjoy cloudy overcast days.
It seems that everyone who voted, are in a way, like you and me! I've always had a dark personality and prefer night to day. Might be the reason I enjoyed my job the most when I worked the "Graveyard shift"! Of course I've always been a pesimist *spelling?* and tend to look on the dark side of life. What I meant is, if you expect things to turn out wrong, and they do, you're prepared for it, but if they don't, you can be pleasantly suprised! Oh, well, (I know, deep subject for such a shallow mind) I've put my two cents worth in, let's see what other people have to say.

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted
Ahh! Darkness it cleanses and purifies the soul. mrgreen
You people watch too much anime. But I do sympathize, a good dark night seems like a blanket somehow, providing security. Still, my personality varies depending on the situation and who I'm with. I would say I try to tend toward the light, but the real world is dark.
Anonmon Wrote:You people watch too much anime. But I do sympathize, a good dark night seems like a blanket somehow, providing security. Still, my personality varies depending on the situation and who I'm with. I would say I try to tend toward the light, but the real world is dark.

Ain't it the truth!

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted
I like the dark. Night has something...nicer to it. At daytime, looks like people are harsher, more critic and you're more exposed. Darkness kind of soothes my feelings. It's like I can be myself more at night.
I was a Batman fan when I was a teen and he often depicts how he feels like this. But besides the reading too many comics thing, I think there's some truth to it.
But now you don't like him anymore?
How else could i watch Adult Swim
Quote:But now you don't like him anymore?
I do, but I'm not the fanatic buy-everything and decorate-everything I was back then. I was really obsessed.
Why'd you change your name?