Join our server on Discord

Poll: Diurnal or nocturnal?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Diurnal
14.29%
2 14.29%
Nocturnal
85.71%
12 85.71%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Diurnal or nocturnal?
Just wondering. I'm nocturnal all the way. I spend the day in a daze, awake at about 6pm and then stay bright until about 3am. then, I fall asleep like a rock.
hmm... it all depends on if I can stay doing something at night so I might could stay up all night if kept busy so I don't really know if I'm either
I wake up at 8:00 A.M. because I have to, and I do it naturally, but you don't want to mess with me before noon. Actually, you don't want to mess with me all day, but especially not before noon. :x
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
noctural. I hate the day, the daylight is hurting.... night is the best time, so silent, colder....
I love the night, the stars, the pich black darkness. Thets the reason of mi niks thirs part.
I meant when you're NATURALLY awake, if you didn't have responsibilities and could be asleep and awake whenever you like it.
*hugs the other two spirits of the darkness*
I meant when you're NATURALLY awake, if you didn't have responsibilities and could be asleep and awake whenever you like it.
oops triple post anyway I don't know like I said if I had something to do at night I'd probally stay up and have to sleep during the day
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:I meant when you're NATURALLY awake, if you didn't have responsibilities and could be asleep and awake whenever you like it.

OH now I understand