Join our server on Discord

Poll: Diurnal or nocturnal?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Diurnal
14.29%
2 14.29%
Nocturnal
85.71%
12 85.71%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Diurnal or nocturnal?
more of a staying up all night fan but i can live with the day if i realy have to
Night time all the way. Fall asleep from about 7-9 am and wake up about 5 or 6 pm. But then school comes around, ugh! So much of a pain to get up at 6:30. Then adult swim coming on late, just HAVE to watch that, but I only watch from Family Guy to FMA. Used to watch all of it... Makes me wish Case Closed was on earlier... ='(
I think Zephyr's on to something serious. Nighttime is better distinctly BECAUSE you don't have the mindless drones swarming around everywhere. Without the rushing cars and constant noise, things become very peaceful. Except for that the crickets can sound evil on some nights. Don't ask, it's just true.
i, also pefer the night. so do most of my friends. tho day break can be a wonderful thing to watch, i hate the day and i can't sleep till at least 3:00. even then i stay awake just for the night it's, like Anon said, like a blanket. once i scared the shit out of two 18-19 year olds and i'm only 14. Twisted
i hope you still don't hate me zepher
Veemon's Followers
I wouldn't think so she was just having a bad day then.