Join our server on Discord

Remember When You Were Young, and You Shone Like the Sun...
... I'm actually rather hurt right now. I've been with this board for almost four years. I have made countless posts, and for a time, I contributed regularly to the Artists' Section, despite receiving little or no encouragement for my work. And yet, when I announce that I have turned twenty, instead of anyone wishing me a happy birthday, you all start arguing about Pink Floyd. I mean, Christ, I announced my birthday on another board, one where I'm less known, and three people sent me their well wishes.

And fuck you, Wisemon, you goddamn prick. We've had our differences, but if my birthday wasn't of any interest to you, you could have at least had the decency to leave the topic alone instead of criticizing the title, and thus leading everyone off-topic.
well don't consider yourself old I'm older then you (by one year) so it's not that bad besides I got a lot of money on my birthday what did you get?
For the most part, I got money for my birthday, although I'm taking a ten-day trip to England with a group from my college, so it kinda makes up for the lack of presents.
Sorry, I have a tendency to jump on anything lyrical. I know it sounds hollow, but Happy Birthday. If it makes you feel any better, seven of my last eight birthdays have involved no friends, just an annoying family. Here's a little present: The name of the song is "Another Brick in the Wall Parts 1, 2, and 3", "The Wall" is the name of the album.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
The lyrics in the title were from "Shine On, You Crazy Diamond," not "Another Brick in the Wall," and it's from the album "Wish You Were Here." Thanks anyway.
I was talking about Unknown's post.
I know that you saw me.
Wisemon, how many songs have you actually listened to?
sweet! gnostic is going on a trip with friends I wanted to do that
Quote:Wisemon, how many songs have you actually listened to?
Let me put it this way: I own about 250 CD's, and after converting them all, they fill up a Dell DJ. As a kid, I listened to nothing but oldies (none of which are in my collection). In my teens, I listened to classic rock (none of which are in my collection). Currently, I listen to new rock (where my CD's come from). So those 250 CD's probably represent about a tenth of the total music I've listened to in my life, and that's being generous. For instance, I'm not counting country songs that I was forced to listen to in van rides. I might know more about Pink Floyd than I'm willing to admit. By the way, which one's Pink?
I know that you saw me.
Obviously Bob Klose, Wiesemon.