Join our server on Discord

Remember When You Were Young, and You Shone Like the Sun...
As of 2 hours ago, I am officially 20 years old. God help us all.
I don't know whose lyric that is, but I think it's a pretty lame one. It's the kind of line that's written by a stoner for stoners. You want to see a deep line? Here's one that I didn't get until I started college:
"When the truth walks away, everybody stays, because the truth about the world is that crime does pay."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
It's from Pink Floyd, ya' dunce. And you wouldn't get it unless you a. listened to the song and b. knew who the song was about.

And I doubt that person who sings that song you put a quote from really does know the depressing truth behind that message.
Quote:It's from Pink Floyd
I had a hunch. Like I said, by a stoner, for stoners.
I know that you saw me.
It's not for stoners, and it's not by stoners neither.
Wisemon, I swear to God, you're tactless. Save your musical criticism for your own damn topic.
Quote:Wisemon, I swear to God, you're tactless.
I take that as a compliment.
Quote:It's not for stoners
They don't give every band laser light shows. Pink Floyd happens to be in that special category.
I know that you saw me.
I'm staying out of this one but I will say one thing before I leave, korn did a cover of pink floyd's "the wall" I saw it and it wasn't that bad
Quote: korn did a cover of pink floyd's "the wall" I saw it and it wasn't that bad
That's right, Korn did a cover (which I own), and so did Layne Staley before he overdosed (available on "The Faculty" soundtrack). The covers aren't necessarily better than the original, but they're definitely harder.
I know that you saw me.
yeah it was harder