Join our server on Discord

Slogans and preshow sponsors for Dragon Ball.
Yes... I'm thinking that she has a New York/Brooklyn accent.
This episode, Krillin dies! Again!
yeah he has the worst luck except for when it comes to his wife
Waru_the_Magnificent Wrote:Yes... I'm thinking that she has a New York/Brooklyn accent.

I think so, too.

Now for more Dragon Ball slogans (see what fits which episode):

1. LIVE from Papaya Island
2. Tribeams Are Hazardous To Your Health
3. NOW you can hit Bulma every time she
whines and bitches!
4. Bulma may flash her cunt at you if you
behave yourself.
5. Death to the evil President Bush! Vote
King Piccolo 2008! (election coverage on
ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox News Channel...)
6. Goku! Hey! Pilaf and his friends are on
that airship! Are you blind?!

Note: Goku didn't see that Pilaf, Mai and Shu
were on the airship with Piccolo. He was too
busy against Tambourine and Cymbal at
the time. I wonder if he'll eventually have time
to put them in their place?
I like number 4 lol
Could I have lesbienne sex with both Launches (if there's a way to seperate them so they are two women)?
This episode, Goku fights an enemy who is stronger than him, gets beaten, trains to get to a new level of power, than beats him in some epic last stand! It's original!
not by normal means no but I think I could figure something out and funny TGN funny
...(gets sucked on the tits by both Launches)...don't stop!

BTW, here's some possible new sagas for Dragon Ball:

1. King Lebron Saga.

Takes place after the Emperor Pilaf/Saga Of Goku saga. In an unusual move before the 21st World Martial Arts Tournament, the organizers decide to hold the NBA Martial Arts basketball season (the first one, and each one after that, every 2 years.) Martial artists will be playing alongside NBA stars from all 30 NBA teams. Goku, Bulma and friends play alongside the Cleveland Cavaliers. Oh and Bulma teaches Yamcha something about girls when she gets to have sex with Lebron James as his groupie. (Even Lebron gets to wonder why a girl would call herself Bulma Briefs.) BTW, Emperor Pilaf, Mai and Shu side with Carmelo Anthony in an attempt to get revenge on Goku. (Oh and Mai wears sexier outfits too!)

2. Dragon Bowl Saga.

By another twist of fate, the Dragon Ball team are playing in the Capsule Corp Dragon Bowl (and they don't know much about American Football). Oh and they will be playing against the New England Patriots, winners of Super Bowl 38! (btw, it's a charity match. Oh and Bulma's company will be building a stadium too.)

PS. The match title might be changed to the Funimation Dragon Bowl in later reruns.
The last one wouldn't be a good epsode. There's no way Goku can win against that kind of defense.