Join our server on Discord

sensoring episodes: good or bad?
UNLEASH THE MADNESS!!!
well at least one thing my country does good. We had the uncensored series here. Well, in my book, there is nothing bad to see.
Quote:inuyasha on adult swim 18 and up at midnight very few edits
I know the edits they made in the first season of Inuyasha. There's no way in hell they could've put those on TV, but they would've been nice.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
If people are upset about this type of shows don't watch it.
yeah I know the edits I can find some edit lists of the first bunch of eps and some of them couldn't get on there
btw AV (no offense) germany let's you do a lot more then most places and sometimes that's a bad idea (like with adult flims) and it wasn't founded by puritans like we were so that explanes pretty much it all
I don't say that they are not liberal. They have their censoring fun with video games here mostly, but even we have not puritans, but we have oversensitive parents, who work hard to ban every anime from the tv.
hmm oh yes the "soccer moms" how I hate them
hey question how come every suburban white family has kids who play soccer you'd think they play something more suburban like baseball
because non-american sports kick ass
bleagh soccer, it is my opinion, but I prefer to watch the grass grow more than watching a soccer game. XD
No Hunter Dio Omega! You must turn away from the evil!
Stray away from the eternal flame!

UNHOLY SPIRITS I CAST YOU OUT!!!!!!!!!!