Join our server on Discord

sensoring episodes: good or bad?
i personally think it sucks cause for one i like the occasional swear and naked guy lol. Two it is just plain stupid its not like little kids are gonna think anything about it and beside i know they would have way more veiwers and there rating would sky rocket. plus you miss some of the funniest parts of a show because it was sencored Evil . im sorry if i may have offended some but i hate sencored anime but still love the shows
Bad, but a necessary evil. The FCC is hyper-obsessed with things like that and if they sue shows and companies for showing things that violate their rules, the shows would have to leave the airways.

I do think that the uncut should be available for home release, though, at the same price as the tv versions.
Hmm, yes i agree with digi_lover but i also agree with blackjack. But i personaly would love to see digimon uncut uncsenored and pokemon. I have read on pokemon sites that they cut out most of james cus the actual version he was really gay(which i do totaly belive haha Xp).
Nope. They only cut out one scene of James being 'flamboyant', and that was the infamous 'inflatable boob' scene where he fondles his giant fake chest.

Heck, in one of the eps they have yet to air in the US, James quite plainly falls for a woman. (it's a side story episode, one of the HoSos)
It's bad, very bad.
I hear the Housous will never air in the US. It sucks, I'd like to see them.
They *might*. There's something called "Pokemon Chronicles" coming out soon and people are thinking it may be the HoSos.
cute pic of inu yasha i absolutley adore it. but on other note in saylor moon they made one of the bad guys a chick because they didnt want two guys in love on the show in North america.....that outraged me Evil
Yes i agree with digi_lover on both parts, your inuyasha is very cute! and that i have heard about the sailor moon stuff, i am agravated that americans just cant execpt the fact that the characters are gay or very 'flamboynt' so they have to go and change stuff, oh and sorry yeah your right black, but still even with taht small amount it would have been heck of a show.
Yes i agree with digi_lover on both parts, your inuyasha is very cute! and that i have heard about the sailor moon stuff, i am agravated that americans just cant execpt the fact that the characters are gay or very 'flamboynt' so they have to go and change stuff, oh and sorry yeah your right black, but still even with that small amount it would have been heck of a show.

(no offence to all americans here i am also american, BUT still asian and proud of it)