Join our server on Discord

Take this...as an offering; take this...as a sign
do ya mind if i post my songs here on this topic as a tribute to the inspiration i got from you or would you prefer for me to make another one for my songs? and yes it would be great for you to continue it but i am currious to see if TK is in love with Kari or just infatuated like you said. although i dont think we'd find out if it was only a Davis/Yolie from here-on after. and thank you for your thoughts on the Yu Yu Hakisho and Ghostbuster's thing. i knew Yu Yu Hakisho had alot in common with something i just couldnt put my tounge on it. and i also love the way you incorperate alot of rock into your lemons. the town i live in has a MANDATORY METALLICA everyday from 10pm to 2am on at least 3 of the 14 rock only stations. REBEL ROCK HAULS ASS!
Sure, feel free to post your song here. My station had Mandatory Metallica too, until last year, when the station went out of business. It was one of the last stations not owned by Clear Channel, which probably explains why it died. In general, rock stations all across the country are getting replaced with pop and R&B stations. As I've mentioned in many other topics, this is a war. :x So enjoy your Mandatory Metallica while it lasts. I've settled for just owning all of their albums, except for Garage Inc., which I'll probably get eventually. I figured that some people would recognize the sound effects in Yu Yu, but they probably wouldn't know where they heard them. Aren't you glad I pointed that out? In its defense, Yu Yu Hakusho is still probably the best anime on the air today, in my opinion. Of course, I'm partial to guys who look like me beating the crap out of people, demons, or objects. As far as the continuation goes, it would be a while, a long while, because other characters would have to be introduced first. I don't like my slowness either, but I'm determined that it's just a matter of time. Let's see what happens a year from now.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
okay so here are my songs. and sorry i wont be able to get back to ya for about a week as im going to see my family. and i do think the songs are good (although i may be biased, a quote from Gabumon) but sadly i dont have a Chop Suey Remix. and they are still kinda in a trial state.

Bridge of Humanity
By Hunter Dio Omega
I should have known better than to trust you
You just played me through and through
Only a fool would follow you
What did I ever see in you?
Only to be blindsided by the truth
It
[quote]Bridge of Humanity
By Hunter Dio Omega
I should have known better than to trust you
You just played me through and through
Only a fool would follow you
What did I ever see in you?
Only to be blindsided by the truth
It
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
okay that one bit about the suicidal lines are more from my thinking and way of doing things. i am a huge follower of the scortched earth policy and that was a refference that if my life got so dark in an endless spiral that there wasn't a way out i wasnt going to let anyone get off. in other words i'd take friend and foe with me kinda like a race-wide mass suicide that kills every human being. lets just hope i never get there. it also expresses how i percieve things in that any action thats disrupts my so called "peaceful" state of mind i consider an attempt to murder me as my sanity in on the rim of reality and maddness. it makes me a very dangerous person when i have to put up with stuff that i dont enjoy. in fact my saness is only because i get about 8 hours of freetime a day. otherwise like i said i'd go balistic and try (and most likely succed) in taking everyone down with me. i hope this explains the "poems" a bit better.