Join our server on Discord

Digimon World 4/X
Okay I finally got a straight answer from someone at a store.

"Street date is June 3rd."

So once again, tomorrow.
Well my luck aint better... i tryed to go yestarday... or should i say wensday and i got there like at 8:59 and i was so close but the guy wouldnt let me in cus they were closing T.T and today.. well earlier i tried and gamestop said they would get it on the 5th sunday omg i almost cried... well almost, i was pissed and stuff... god it sucked
I just got it. Pretty confusing and difficult but still fun to play.
What do you mean "confusing and difficult"? Could you expand on that a bit please?

What's good/bad?
Is there a Digimon video game where Wizardmon is a playable character?
Quote:Is there a Digimon video game where Wizardmon is a playable character?

Only DW2, but he appears in DW3 as a shop owner if you haven't played it.

Anyway I'm really enjoying DW4 but even after a few hours I have noticed that it has a butt-load of problems already.

Basically it is a Gauntlet-esqe game with some PSO thrown in (unfortunately not particularly well.) On the other hand I was actually hoping for something like this and let
Well if its anything like PSO im fine with it, im still playing PSOBB the beta version for the pc, it awsome.. um yeah, im still wating.... -.-

I really dont mind if the gameplay is a little clunky... think you can tell us on if the response of attack are accurate somewhat? Oh is there any magic and stuff? because i saw some screen with them casting a spell or something o.O?

thank you if you can help^^

oh and what version do you have it for? gc ps2 or xbox, im thinking of getting it for gc since my game libray is a little.. shall i saw close to none ^^ but im trying to get a Digimon Rumble 2
Well Cyber Stryker pretty much summed up everything but I'll add my two cents to the mix. It is very hard, I must have died over 30 times just in the Goblin Pass trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do and master the 360 degree spin technique. No way the target 6 to adult audience could possibly do well. I'm 20 years old and struggling. Load times moving from area to area are truly annoying. And the first boss Blossomon kills you in two hits. Upon dying you lose all your money, some experience and get transfered back to the main base.

Meaning you have to start all over. I also noticed difficult jumping like in the original Turok dinosaur hunter for N64. Also no voices from the t.v. show, all strange made up noises when digimon are hit or whatnot. Very confusing make up in general with no real guidance to help out first-timers. The manual doesn't help out too much either. I have it for Gamecube since I've been a Nintendo fan since I got the original in 1990 for my birthday. Despite all of these problems I still have fun playing it. It does have some redeeming qualities.

The gameplay is fun and from the looks of it, it looks like a fairly long game which I don't plan on beating for some time. Controls are bad but I can deal with that. Overall from a 1 to 10 rating I give it a 7.4. Bandai could have done a lot better, then again I wasn't expecting too much to begin with.
Quote:Bandai could have done a lot better, then again I wasn't expecting too much to begin with.
Complete agreement with you there.

I
Cyber Stryker Wrote:Anyone who watched Frontier knows that Ophanimon was the mega level angle digimon that gave the warriors their D-tector/D-scanners.

Yeah, a mega level angle Digimon. Does she obey the Law of Sines?