Join our server on Discord

Digimon World 4/X
So with all this new information coming out about the new game I was wondering what people thoughts were.

It's a Real-Time Battle RPG and the Digimon can have weapons (ie on some images Veemon/Guilmon/Dorumon have swords and Agumon has an axe) they can use. It looks like it's a Digimon version of Gaunlet Legends, but I'm pretty psyched about it. Obviously leveling up will Digivolve you but I wonder how they will incorporate other things like Armor digivolving and DNA/Fusion evolving.

Any thoughts?
What the heck does a digimon need a weapon for
that's the problem why would they
Somewhat odd to me they need weapons. But the last time I checked out the status of the game itself, it's still under progress. So, perhaps changes may still be implemented.
All of Agumons attacks would do more damage then an axe could.
yes and that's the problem right there
I think it will be really cool, weapons or not.
Well the latest word from sites I've come across is that it will finally be released on May 31st. Which means its been again delayed from its April 12th date. Why must theyt keep us from this? They keep on pushing the due date back again and again. I believe it was supposed to come out anywhere from one to three years ago. Anywho, if you want information on it try visiting the bandaigames website or gamespot. I can't wait for it, what about you guys?
I haven't played any of the other world games so I guess I won't play this game either.(plus don't they still have weapons?)
I think it's a pretty good attempt at something different. I'm looking forward to it, honestly, and I dont buy digimon games that very much. Here's hoping it goes well in execution.

Guilmon About to Die. Needs Bread Badly.