Join our server on Discord

Digimon World 4/X
Yay its out today! well um i mean in a few hours cus its like 1:50 here maybe? but i gotta sleep first cus i cant drive yet NO!!!!!! well ill have all the time to play during summer and all itll be great (oh god hopefully it is!)

hmm i guess all the hype IS all drained out, thanks for ruining it Bandai! lol
Well out today as long as the stores everyone goes to doesn't shut down for Memorial Day (US) or that the shipment actually came in on time... Sorry if that bums anyone out but I figure it's better to be prepared for the worst.
Lol acutally Memorial day was yestarday, uness its a 2-day thing o.O or maybe cus... nvm lol
Omg this isa gay... they didnt even have it for the people who preordered.. ugh i have to wait till tomorow this sucks! anyone else get it... is it good...?!?!?!?!?!
Quote:Lol acutally Memorial day was yestarday, uness its a 2-day thing o.O or maybe cus... nvm lol

Yeah I realized that about halfway through today...oops. :oops:

Anyway I have to wait until tomorrow too, I guess the shipments really didn't come in on time. Either that or they pushed back the day and didn't notify the public or something.
I reserved it at Gamestop and they say it's not coming in until Friday. Toys R Us had no idea when they were getting it and EB World said probably tomorrow. This is really pissing me off especially since the producers kept pushing the date back again and again and fucking again. Just give us the damn game already!
Best Buy and Circuit City don't have it yet either.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well, im going out to buy it today in a few mins... i know its a lil late today but hell, im going to go buy it anyway... ill post right after this when i play and stuff, i said its out here in texas arlington in parks mall gamestop that its out today so im going( being specific so you all know where to get it if you live near there... but i doubt it lol)
Well couldn't get it again today either. I called the EB I reserved it from yesterday and they said that it'd be in today and since I was busy I got my aunt to go down there with the reserve ticket to claim it and again they said it wouldn't be out until tomorrow. Yet they did have the guide for it, isn't that weird?

Anyway at this point I'm reminded of the fact that technically tomorrow will never come as it will always be "tomorrow." And now I've depressed myself.
Yeah none of the stores I went to yesterday didn't have it either. I was expecting GameStop to at least have it, because they had Digimon Rumble Arena 2 and Digimon Racing when nobody else did.