Join our server on Discord

Digimon World 4/X
multiplayer is almost half of the reason i would get a game, oh and i hope it doesnt come out like a Gauntlet or PSO rip-off
Well to bring this topic back up..... 8 more days, cant wait, but still sorta annoyed its been so long....
Yeah let's just hope the wait was worth it.

Anyway I've already got the PS2 version preordered and I'll get a call as soon as it comes in.
Alright, it took over 100 hours, but I beat X-Men Legends without any help from any FAQ's, and it was really tough at some points. I checked the voice actor credits, and guess who did the voice of Wolverine. It was my favorite Digimon voice actor/writer, Stephen/Steven/Steve Blum. Funny coincidence, right?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Heh, well uh good for you, i think lol

well 4 more days hell yeah, im actually getting exicted again, but i jsut hope for dear sake that it isnt a gauntlet legends rip-off
Well in 30 mins it will be 3 days yay i guess...
Well its a countdown and it doesnt look like anyone is Very intrested in it that much.... well 2 more days yay
Yeah, all my intrest has sort of died... and I've been into other games recently.
Here's what Amazon has to say:

Brace yourself, the Digimon are back and they
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'm thinking of getting it myself, even though I've never played the last 3 DW's. Only other Digimon game I've played was Rumble Arena 2, but I really didn't enjoy it and so it ended up being sold to Gamestop.