Join our server on Discord

Digimon World 4/X
I absolutely loved Legends. Especially how they handled the conversion of Allison from someone unsure about her emerging powers into a competent member of the team. It took me a little while to get used to Cree Summer as her voice actress since she usually voices black characters on so many cartoons but once I did I realized what a good choice she was.
Yeah, I thought it was a weird choice for a voice actress too, but I don't think I'm going to change my mind on that. The rest are pretty good, especially Wolverine.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
uh i thought legends was a action rpg not a turn base rpg like dw3 o.O, i havent played it but it looks good
Quote:uh i thought legends was a action rpg not a turn base rpg like dw3 o.O, i havent played it but it looks good
Like I said, better in play. It would be nice if Digimon involved some fighting within the RPG. Rumble Arena just doesn't cut it for me.
I know that you saw me.
That might have something to do with its being a Smash Bros rip-off.
Rumble Arena was fun for a few weeks, and then it was beaten completely with every character on the hardest level, and it was done. Meanwhile, I know a kid who's logged over 300 hours on Smash Bros.. I wonder why Smash Bros. is so much more entertaining, or if it's just him.
I know that you saw me.
i think it might be both, in my opion smash bros is repetative except for the fact that it has some items that you can use and that you had to beat a certain amount of games to get certain charcters and stuff but its still repetative to me :?
That's a problem I've always had with fighters, once I unlock everything I get bored with it.
#1 reason for any fighter being fun, especially Smash Bros: MULTIPLAYER MODE.
True but you have to actually like playing games with other people, which I don't.