Join our server on Discord

Digimon World 4/X
Well even if it doesnt sound good by some people i think it will be, and i would like to know if it did go out in Japan or where ever, if its graphics are better on Gamecube or PS2, thanks for the info if someone can help!
I have very mixed feelings but that doesn't change the fact that I'm going to get it just because I'm desperate for more digimon stuff.

Actually a week ago I had to help clean out my family's storage unit and I found all my old digimon toys. (Including the original digivice that predates the show.) Even though I'm older now having them out to mess around with made me irrationally happy. Especially the "digivolving" transformer ones. Me loves transformers.

And speaking like a dumbass apparently.
Hmm that must be cool, i found my digivice, the one from the first show, its fun to mess with it once in a while but hell i would like another version like it but with out the shaking *hand stiffens and breaks off* "OH GOD MY HAND!" so is that one a diffrent kind instead of the shaking and stuff? and i would still like to know if the graphics would be better on the ps2 or gamecube :D i have mixed feelings for the game to but hell ill buy it for the fact that its digimon :P
Have you played DW1? If you have it looks just like the digivices the kids have in the opening scene, I've got the yellow/green version.

If you haven't basically it's rectangular with some buttons on the right side, a small LCD screen on the left framed by a piece of plastic that looks like a broken cage and a keychain attachment.

As to your graphic question: I have no idea. I
If by "Duke" you mean the orginal... yeah I didn't mind it that much either. Here is site showing the original...http://tamalove.pixelmood.com/digimon.htm

Not the best, but you get the idea.
I know, even though its been a while since the announcment that its been extended, i still really am annoyed that they pulled back the release date cus i went to the mall on the earlier release date and looked but it wasnt out and i was so pissed when i found out that it was extended Evil

Did you have to shake the digivice, the old one that you 2 are talking about? i want one of those it looks alot better then the one i have( even though it doesnt have gabumon :cry: ) cus the one i have you have to make your digimon walk by shaking it, and thats how you digivole and stuff during battle... yeah ok i could use some help on explaining it lol it looks like the digivie from the frist season if i havent said that already lol with diffrent colors though instead of the normal color

and i think Cyber was talking about the first Xbox controller, the really bulky one, well not to bulky but yeah :)

oh and did they ever sell taht one in US or how did you get it and do they still sell it cus i want one :D !
Yeah it was the big controller I was talking about.

You don't have to shake it or anything and I bought mine at KB Toys when the big tamagotchi craze was starting to wind down. I don't know where you'd get one now, maybe ebay. Sorry I can't be more help in that department.
In the meantime, has anybody played X-Men Legends? I've just started to get into it, and it's a lot like DW3, but better in every way (except lovability) because it's a PS2 game. The characters are familiar, and very true to the Universe. Like the reviews say, "The X-Men game we've all been waiting for."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I haven't played it but from what I saw it's really good. Sequel good.
I haven't played X-men legends myself, but my brother likes it a whole lot.