Join our server on Discord

Digimon World 4/X
I'm hoping it'll be pretty good. The retail price is going to be fairly low, so that makes it a low-risk purchase.
The problem with the DW games is that they never keep even the great elements from the prior ones...they just gash the whole thing and build new games from the ground up.
A DW game with the best elements from the first three would be really fantastic.

But still, I shall remain optimistic.
Why don't they just give up?
Is it true the survey card asks whether or not the player would like to see a new Digimon anime?
I'd still like to play rumble arena 1 and 2 so some new digimon games could be good.
Well i think the weapons would be stupid, ive played all three, personally i liked 1 and 2 not 3 with the cards and all... i hope they take out the weapons since the release date was pushed back and they make it better then the screenshots, all and all its looks great!
Does anybody know if Beetlemon and MetalKabuterimon are going to be in it?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well i read the advertisment and it said you can play 16 characters meaning that you only get to play the ones on the cover and there other 3 forms, i know it totaly blows....

but hopefully im wrong and it means that you can play 12 other ones instead of the ones on the box, then you can yell at me T.T but i hope im wrong so can play my leomon and gabumon ><

But like my other post i hope they take out the weapons or something....
Well it will have weapons since it is out in Japan and all already. From what I understand... from another site the WHOLE ROSTER is:

Rookies:
Agumon
DORUmon
Guilmon
Veemon

Ultimates:
WereGarurumon X

Megas:
Alphamon
Beelzemon X
BlackWarGreymon X
ClavisAngemon
Gallantmon Crimson Mode
HerculesKabuterimon X
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode
MetalGarurumon X
Susanomon
WarGreymon X
whats the website? can you please post it? thx if you can
Well I got it off of: http://boards.gamefaqs.com, and I visit the message boards there. So to make things a little easier here the exact board.http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopi...ard=580782

It still doesn't prove too much besides I'm not making it up, but I trust the people there that are giving the information.