Join our server on Discord

Human/Digimon Marriages.
I could see Veemon marrying Jun.

Davis: Meh, why fight it? Keep 'em both out of my hair.
Gatomon: ::Gasps:: Veemon married?? I can finally go after my true love! Joe, where are you, my sweet sex pie??
Joe: Oh God not again...
hey jodan, ha! that's funny really funny
Lanamon sees me rubbing my naked body from head to toe in herbal oils. She gets a nose bleed.

Lanamon: (two little tissues stuffed in her nostrils) Phwoar...you really are psyched for this wedding, are ya, amiga?
Me: Sure am! (winks)
Lanamon: Ay chihuahua! (has a passionate orgasm on the floor, despite her best attempts to hold it in) Well, after I get my strength up, shall we go over the rituals and stuff?

*I nod and finish slathering myself with herbal massage oil.*

Mama Aglaranna: Let me do your hair, dear. (she lets my hair down and puts a 'fairy garland' around my head) BTW, you like being a hippie?
Me: Well...
hmm hey so would would be the bride's mon and best mon?
Would it work? Well, you'd have the usual detractors, but ultimately, if the couple gets along well enough to feel that marriage is going to be worth their while, then it will work. A lot of straight human marriages don't work, so I don't see any reason to flat out say that a theoretical marriage between a human and a Digimon would innately fail -- it would have to be similarly based towards the successful human marriages to work out.

As far as an "erotic wedding", the choice for a marriage should be based on romantic love, not on libido or sexual compatibility, thus I do rather appreciate the raather sober traditions that tend to be tied to marriage (which tend to be based on committment and personal faithfulness rather than sexual behaviour). If you want a way to demonstrate your sexual passion, save it for after the ceremony, since a marriage is meant to be a sober committment, not an impassioned one.
hmm good point and it does make sense weddings are usally supposed to be a solemn ceramony but some famous people mess that up and normal people do that too sometimes (see las vegas)
I don't think Jeannette is the "sober" type...
...Lanamon and I will be sober. We'll only strip after we do the "You may kiss the (lesbienne) bride" part.
as long as you invite the right people *wink* it should be fine
(nods) BTW, can Lanamon and I still do the 'nude' wedding ceremony rehearsals?

PS. Can you PM me your juicy reinactment of that? OH and Mama Aglaranna wants to be nude and have herbal pleasure oil massaged over her body.