Join our server on Discord

Human/Digimon Marriages.
Would it work?

PS. Would Lanamon and I have a good romantic relationship, as well be great in bed?
Uh, I don't know, but I might give it a try with either Angemon or Beelzemon.
At least I wouldn't have more annoying neighbors.
haha another good topic from jeannette but it'd might depend on who marries who cause you'd have the unavoidable gay marriges and which digimon could you not marry would it even be possible to have kids
a whole list of things plus you might jeannette you might
Hmmm..Now that this topic's up...I could imagine this...

Vamdemon: Hmmmm....I wonder who's the bride be? *Licks fangs*

Me: Hey, hey, hey....Enough with the neck biting will you? The last time we were kicked out because you bit my friend's bride's neck.

Vamdemon: Hmph. I'm a vampire, duh. Of course I can't resist the urge to drain precious life blood out of young women. Yesssss......

Me: ................

Vamdemon: Hehehehe....*Licks fangs again*

*Cue "Here comes the bride" music, as the couple marches to the altar*

Me: Well, well well....

Vamdemon: :shock: THAT'S THE BRIDE?!!!!

Me: Uh-huh. What's the matter? lol

Chaplain: We are gathered here to witness the union of Mr. Sackless and Calamaramon, through this matrimony, they shall pledge their oath to be with one another. Do you, Lans B. Sackless...Take this....er, Mollusk to be your lovely wedded wife?

Mr. Sackless: I do! Oh-hoh!

Chaplain: And do you, Calamaramon, take this man to be your husband?

Calamaramon: *With hearts in eyes* Yes, Yes!!...I do!

Chaplain: I now pronounce you..Husband and squid.

Me: Kehehe...Now about that neck biting, Vamdemon?

Vamdemon: :shock:

Me: :P Mhehehehehe...

The lesson of this story: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Tee-hee..!
heh heh clever and lans b sackless is the red guy from cow and chicken
...for me and Lanamon to have an 'erotic' wedding ceremony (with the lesbienne bride and groom's cute and bosoms bared)?

I wonder how me and Lanamon's wedding would go?
Princess Jeannette Wrote:...for me and Ranamon to have an 'erotic' wedding ceremony (with the lesbienne bride and groom's cute and bosoms bared)?

I wonder how me and Ranamon's wedding would go?

Let's just say that I think it will all go well...Heehee.

Anyway, perhaps there's more than just the regular bond of partnership between humans and Digimons---as time passes, the two could be more 'closer' to each other than the usual.

And as they say...Love knows no boundaries nor limits. It may apply as well...Who knows? Perhaps....
just as long as she invites certan people to it
it doesn't matter about how it would go I'll even find an angewomon to do the ceremony for you
I'll even get Mama Aglaranna to make the flower bouquet and some of the erotic wedding outfits Lanamon and I will be wearing.

BTW, a few hints, how to make this wedding erotic. Any pointers. I know, the lesbienne bride and groom have to bare their breasts and cunts, but I could use some juicy tips.

PS. Shall I rub myself head to toe in herbal scented baby oil before the ceremony or before wedding night?
Princess Jeannette Wrote:...for me and Lanamon to have an 'erotic' wedding ceremony (with the lesbienne bride and groom's cute and bosoms bared)?

I wonder how me and Lanamon's wedding would go?

I'd love to go to that wedding. Why don't you come out here to Massachusetts? Gay marriage is still legal here.