Join our server on Discord

Digimon in real life?
What a worthless topic... I expect there would be laws that keep them as a "safe" threat -- they could be destroyed if they attacked humans (or perhaps war would begin if they attacked/harmed a human), so that a partner Digimon would be lttle different than a normal pet... except with super-powers.
there we go the one important rule about this idea thank you nate
I think if |Digimon would eter the real world NO LAW, wuld keep them from doing what they want. I mean how are you going to stom BlackWarGreymon its imposible.

Nothing can stop a DARK DIGIMON :!: Twisted
you get another digimon to fight him like in 02
But as you could se in 02 there where 2 digimon needed to stop BlackWarGreymon.
In 02 they got lucky becouse they where fighting far from the city, if they would hawe been in a city many people wold have gotten hurt and think of it there was only ONE DARK DIGIMON
yeah it'd just be like when people do it and what do you mean only one dark digimon?
I mean that he alone coused that much destruction.
What if the DARK MASTERS whould hit our world together :?:
DESTRUCTION!
DESTRUCTION!
DESTRUCTION!
DESTRUCTION!
yes but then they would have to fight good digimon just like the show
In the show the digidestend won onli becouse thei destroied one dark master at a time but if the dark masters would attack all toogether THEN THE DIDESTEND FALL :!:
In the biggining they all attacked toogether and the DIGIDESTEND got beaten.
They shouldn't exit in our world. It would ruin the enviornment. along with the massive energy surge of the two worlds fusing could destroy both worlds.