Join our server on Discord

Poll: Lust or Love?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lust
37.50%
9 37.50%
Love
62.50%
15 62.50%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Lust or love?
Hmmm i suggest you download 1 or 2 at a time, its alot faster that way right click the movie taht you want to wait and pause it or stop doenst matter, and with the other 2 right click and go to priority and change it to high so it will be faster taht should help =).

and whats with fire and sisters?
thanks dude. I'll try that next time. Heh ^^;; last time was nere the stove and caused a But thats not the reason i hate her. It could help if i put in high, huh? K, ill find it and switch it. Thanks again dude ^^!

Aguman
*Stormfeather's hugging Wizardmon*

"My answer is: 50%love/50%lust. lol
Wow this hasnt been up since a long....................... time lol lol
Definetely love :D

As for a digimon mate... Hmm... Never really thought about that... I guess I'd go with... Patamon for a mate... hmm.

Though I'd much rather go with Takeru and/or Taichi :P
er...lemme see...lust w/ guilmon....veemon by my side(full of lust)
and gabumon to be with(with lust) as i try to borrow him from mr gabumon lover(in vain)ARRRRGGGHHH!!! my heart!(what heart?) what is this feeling!?? it burns!!! is it love?! no! not not love! noooooooo....
-crazed GunterVanCrimson
er...is no body here? sigh, once again, im just alone, i dont have anyone to talk to here in my castle...in transylvania... i havent even seen the movies! ~sniff!~snif!~ so lonely.... wish i could dowload movies...
You can have Gabumon, but WereGarurumon and Cyberdramon are MINE!!! lol Twisted

Oh, and Gargomon too. He's got more cushion for the pushin'.
fine keep them!!! ill just take..... uhm...weregarurumon and flamedramon! bwahahahaha!
love with renamon and lust with flamdramon.