Join our server on Discord

Poll: Lust or Love?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lust
37.50%
9 37.50%
Love
62.50%
15 62.50%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Lust or love?
Just for the hell of it, if you ever actually get a chance in the world to go to the digital world what digimon would you want as a 'mate', why, and do the poll :D ( COME ON PEOPLE LETS LIVEN THIS DEAD FORUM UP ^^)
Oops I fucked up the poll if someone cant fix it plz just pick the first ones Plz Im so sorry :oops: :oops:
(Hehe im just filling space up) YEEEEE i finally go the poll to work so no worry and i guess ill do it first

Love,Gabumon or Leomon, I just love the kidish way gabumon is and his cute little form or leomon his broad shoulders, big abs and all around HOT *drools* ... hu oh yeah and that all.
Hmm definitely lust.. and id go with terriormon, hes so cute with his flopy ears ^_^
Blackwaygreymon, Wargreymon, or Flamedramon (or all 3, I could be just like Otaru from Saber Marionette, but a little different in this case) for both (mainly love). Just think of sleeping next to one of them. All nice and warm..... Crap, my mind is wandering again.
I have to go with Guilmon, and Lust.

Guilmon is my special partner in crime. :D
Normal coupling:
Perhaps I might end up side by side with Lady Devimon. I have these feeling that LD herself, underneath all those malice and wickedness lies emotion and compassion waiting to surface, just needs something or rather someone to trigger her soft side..I always believed that there's goodness even to the most known to be wicked person. So perhaps..I would volunteer to be the 'trigger'...

Fandom, or same x same:
I might also find Black WarGreymon to be someone with. Ever since his debut in 02, I find him as someone who wants to know his place in existance, who he is and rather lost. Also someone who has innocence regarding his heart. I too, believe that there are times that I feel that I question my place in society and what am I to others, what do they think of me. Perhaps since me and BWG could get along with possible similarities..Or even more...Heehee...!
Lust with Cyberdramon.
Love with Guilmon, and Lust with Veemon, Flamedramon and Exveemon. Guilmon is just so much the definition of adorable and innocent I couldn't imagine being with him and not falling in love with him. To Glenn and most other Digimen fans (That was an intentional misspelling), I'm sure my three "lust" choices are self-explanatory.
Hmmm some of you didnt put your reasons shame shame haha well w/e, anybody else wanna post? come on share with us, im just a nosy gay boy that wants to know :D