Join our server on Discord

Poll: Lust or Love?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lust
37.50%
9 37.50%
Love
62.50%
15 62.50%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Lust or love?
im back yay! ok well off topic again*shame on me =)* well i just downloaded the 7th movie and it was fansubbed. i thought it was great, ok is wargreymon a guy in there? his voice, or her, was sorta high and i was going huh -.-? durign the whole movie but he was really hot, and so was leomon in the first part*but he died NOOOOO why! T.T* and most of the others *drooled during whole movie*, all and all i think it was pretty sad but awsome.
well the good thing on this movie is, that Wizardmon survived. Dorumon is cute.
The movie 7 is awesome.

Anyways, welcome back
Wow havent been here in a week but no one has posted execpt Ancient =/, i still cant believe leomon died in the begining it sucks so bad... and dorumon is cute, very cute!
^^;; well, im glad somone from america found one of those fanssubbed movies or whatever there called. IM stuck in the american movie of digimon. WEEL, back to the topic..........id have to say love with agumon ^^......HES BI Twisted ..............................i hate sisters -_-;;
If you want i can help yo get the fansubed ones i.e. tell you sites and what to do hehe, well havent been here in a while and still no new posts... i think we should open the'Why isnt anyone posting????' haha oh well, ive already done this but hear it is again, Love with gabumon( like my name suggests ahah) and both love and lust with leomon yummy *drools*.....
can you do that? pleaze?
As long as this is considered background talk the sure ok lets start:

1)Go to http://www.download.com/3000-2196-102963...tag=button and down load the program, it will let you download the movies

2)Go to http://www.boxtorrents.com/ search for digimon and download what you want ( also search other stuff to of course)

3)After downloaded you might want to make a short cut to your torrent downloads on your desktop

4) after it has an icon you can watch it simple as that hehe

5) if you download series into one folder you have to make a shortcut of that to the one on desktop or it will be a pain in the ass to go and search for it

Ok thats proably all i have to say also if you want it off your list you have to right click and go to remove click task only or if you dont want the file anymore click the one under it and it will delete the movie or show or ect. and if you need help post and i will try to help as much as i can!
now im gonna jack off to something haha
o.0;;..........uh...........thanks ^^;;. whoa, that must be a long reach if the adress is THAT big. (sorry, im new to computers) I'll go and download it now on my computer when i get done breakfast* heads to get some eggs) AWSOME!!!
Hehe well that actually took me a few minutes cus i have some of the sites kept and i just searched up the rest... well im guessing thats a yes hehe

Me:Hmm so is no one else here or something? its getting deadly quite...(whoosh) HOLY CRAP RUN AWAY AHHHHHHH GABUMON PROTECT ME...

Gabumon: oi?
hey, i just downloaded three torrents like yesterday, ran my computer all night and their still downloading. if that normall i don't mind but im kinda waiting for it to get done so i can watch em. thanks again dude ^^. AGH >< FIRE!!!!! i hate sisters -_-;;