Join our server on Discord

Poll: Lust or Love?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lust
37.50%
9 37.50%
Love
62.50%
15 62.50%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Lust or love?
SO um how many shows are there o.O? cuss ive only seen the only one that has been released in america... anyways Gabumons equally cute you cant deny that :D
if you mean movies, there are 7.
The movie released in America is a cut, rushed movie including the first three. A lot of story got lost through it. I'd suggest to look for fansubbed ones.
I think there is an 8th movie.
Its not about 01,02,Tamers,Frontier its about Digimon
umm, well 7, 8. that numbers are higher than 3, so don't expect me to count them right.

seems, I forgot the Frontier movie
The dragon mage Wrote:umm, well 7, 8. that numbers are higher than 3, so don't expect me to count them right.

seems, I forgot the Frontier movie

you better learn to count to 8
OK I wont report this to the DADs high counsle leader Wisemon.
lol, I was just a bit self-ironic. :D

but yup, there're 8, dunno why i thought there're only 7 though *shrugs*
No prob I found out about the 8th movie 2 months ago :)
hehe, yesh. though I have them all on my comp and forgot one. Shame one me XD
ah well they're 8. That's settled now. ^^
So are there any sites i can down them at or anything? Hmm i wish i was living in japan so i could get the latest updates on things like that, but im stuck in america :( oh well its still good here...

oh and whats fansubbed?
GabumonRules Wrote:So are there any sites i can down them at or anything? Hmm i wish i was living in japan so i could get the latest updates on things like that, but im stuck in america :( oh well its still good here...

oh and whats fansubbed?

Yeah I always thought how cool 8) its to live in Japan. I would want to live in Tokio Odaiba district. There are a lot of stores deticaited to Anime in Tokyo. + I like that its all high tech stuf over there.