Join our server on Discord

WHAT THE FUCK?!!
Damn you fucking stupid Yankees. You had the power to change the future that awaited you and you didn't. The death shadow looms over the world and it's YOUR fault. We have now no place to run or to hide. Nobody's safe, not even you. You chose death and war. You'll have death and war. You deserve death and war. Too bad that your shadow engulfs us all and we didn't ask for it. All the world is against the war except for you. You dragged us all into your own Hell. You're a bunch of hairless monkeys tinkering with our world and our future. Curse you!!!! Let the shadow of your ignorance and stupidity engulf you and drag you to the bottom of the Hell you deserve!

....whew.
Of course, I meant this to the motherfucking stupid jerks who obeyed Fate and chose Luca Blight as their leader.
And you, the others! Well, now try to do whatever you can (like tie up the people you know that chose Luca next time when it's election time)
On the fun side, you still have a president named Walker Bush. How do you feel about that?
Quote:The death shadow looms over the world and it's YOUR fault. We have now no place to run or to hide. Nobody's safe, not even you. You chose death and war. You'll have death and war. You deserve death and war. Too bad that your shadow engulfs us all and we didn't ask for it. All the world is against the war except for you. You dragged us all into your own Hell. You're a bunch of hairless monkeys tinkering with our world and our future. Curse you!!!! Let the shadow of your ignorance and stupidity engulf you and drag you to the bottom of the Hell you deserve!

Umm. As much as I disapprove of Bush's re-election, I think some people are exaggerating a little, to say the least. (Not just you, Zephyr, many people, but I'll just take this as a good example.) "The death shadow looms over us." - "We have no place to run or to hide." - "Nobody's safe, not even you." - "Dragged into your own hell." Well, I very strongly dislike Bush, and I do find his policies worrying -- but at the end of the day he's just another crappy corrupt politician, not satan incarnate. Yes, it's an uncomfortable situation for the whole world -- but his ultimate goal is not to plunge the world into chaos and senselessly bring death and destruction. He's just a stuck up, extremely prude, boring old git who's out for his own profit and doesn't care about other people. True, he may be the most powerful among idiot politicians out there -- but the world has survived countless of powerful but shitty politicians before. The fact that he -- arguably -- was re-elected doesn't mean that we should all prepare to meet our dooms, it just means the world will have to put up with that obnoxious arsehole for another four bothersome years. Yes, that's shitty. But it's happened countless times before and it's not the end of the world.

(If you weren't serious when you said that, my apologies -- but I still know of more than enough people who have said things like that and weren't joking in the least. This just goes out to them.)
I was serious.
Quote:he's just another crappy corrupt politician, not satan incarnate.
Of course not. Satan is a better guy.
Quote: but his ultimate goal is not to plunge the world into chaos and senselessly bring death and destruction
You never know. Can you predict the future?

Quote: but the world has survived countless of powerful but shitty politicians before
YOU survived. YOU. YOU did it. YOU could have died among the thousands that died for his fucking interests.

Quote:The fact that he -- arguably -- was re-elected doesn't mean that we should all prepare to meet our dooms
*snicker* Maybe so. Switzerland has no oil, right? then you have not to worry. However, there are many places with oil left in the world.

Quote:But it's happened countless times before and it's not the end of the world.
No, but it ruined many lives and countries. You want your life and country to be ruined?
Maybe none of these things will happen, and I pray God that we be all safe. But they are not exaggerated. We live in the same world. What affects one can affect all.
I honestly don't know how it happened I thought kerry would win that's how it seemed (some say that they threw out some votes mostly from minorities) but everything I saw was pro-kerry so how if happened, they probally won't let us know.
Guys, we reelected President Reagan, and he tripled the national debt, supported the South African apartheid, backed Saddam Huessan and gave him weapons even though he KNEW they were being used to wipe out Kurds, crushed workers rights, backed death squads in Central America, looked the other way when Salvadorian allies raped nuns, confused foriegn policy with old movies, traded arms with terrorists and diverted money to drug running death squads, started a fanciful project that sucked billions out of the American tax payer's money (Star Wars), and did something that would have gotten him nuked in 1962, tried to muscle out the Soviets.

And we want to put this man on the $10.

President Bush is not as bad.
we want to put him on the ten?
There's been talk about it. Frankly, I want to put FDR on the $10 and move Hamilton the $50
what's wrong with the people we have now on there?
Hamilton's on the $10, and I think he should be on the $50 (because Grant was an awful president) and put FDR (one the best presidents we've ever had) on the $10.
I think the TIME cover saz it all:

WE ARE FUCKED