Join our server on Discord

Love or let go? - - - Apparently Let go...
color spectrum? wait didn't you do that once?
I think I'll take that advice
I once compared myself to something in the light spectrum. I said microwaves, and she said ultraviolet waves, and I knew it wasn't meant to be.

Here's a hint, don't use old cliche's on her.
Man does this situation just get more and more confusing by the second. Girl 2 (the new girl) is out of town, I miss talking to her already with is...sad. But I've been hanging out with girl 1 now, and its like I care a lot about both of them but in different ways...and I know one of them is in a "more than a friend" way...but I don't know which...
well that is a problem which is the right choice? I have no idea so I couldn't help you this time
Yeah, I know this one falls on me. I'll find out tomorrow when I see Girl 1, I'm gonna talk to her and I'll see how she feels yet, and we'll see where things go. I think it'll go to Girl 2...
but what if they both like you? it could be a hard choice to make (and hard for me to not sound sarcastic when posting this)
Okay Repo Man, now I hate you.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well I tried to talk to girl 1 at the New Years party I was at, but she wouldn't talk to me about that when I was wasted. I spent all day with her and we didn't even talk about it one bit, but last night she did say she still liked me, which I need to double check. Girl 2 is still out of town, but I left her like 5 voice messages when I was drunk, so I expect to hear from her tonight.

And if they both like me that will make it an even harder problem. I really care about them both and don't want to hurt either.
and I feel the same as wise kinda jealous just let me just check my eyes in case they're green