Join our server on Discord

Love or let go? - - - Apparently Let go...
There is this girl I work with, whom I like quite a bit. I always joke around with her at work about how much I love her and need her and stuff (this came out of her calling me mean so I decided to be absoluetly, sickeningly sweet to her) well another employee (her friend) came up to me and told me that she thinks theres something between me and the girl. I of course deny (I'm management and relationships between managements and employees are "forbidden") and she taunts me with whether the girl likes me or not, so naturally, I make her regret it by forcing her to tell me, and turns out the last time she checked the girl liked me too. She said she liked me so much that it was bugging her and she though I didn't like her or anything. So now I face the dilemma of talking to the girl about it, and maybe having a relationship (possibly after she leaves the company?) or just leaving it and not doing anything about it.
Hmmmm...

Go for it, would be my advice. As long as you make sure it doesn't change the "work" part of your relationship to the girl too much and doesn't become too much of an issue for anyone, everything should be fine.
You already know that she likes you. Compared to what I tried this month ("Heaven Beside You", first guess), you've got it easy. Just make an agreement that you won't let it interfere with work. Business will stay business. It's like the separation of church and state that we need to bring back. Wink
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I know that she LIKED me, I don't know if she still does, the way it sounds, yes, she most likely does. Here's the thing with work, it's not that it would interfere with work, it's that if we date and my manager finds out and dosen't like it, he could A) transfer either of us or B) fire either of us, in case B it would probably be me. But I am strongly thinking of talking to her about it, I need to talk to the girl who told me first and then I'll see.
yeah you do need to talk about it first that'll be the best thing to do
Yeah, I'm going to work for dinner tomorrow and she should be there, so I'm just going to ask her to give me a call, and then I'm jsut gonna be like, I like you, I probably should have told you before, we both know that we can't really date, and I don't know if you want to, but I had to tell you, and see what she says about it.
Well I worked with her tonight and we tossed "I love you"s back and forth and made kissy faces at each other. I kept asking her why she though I was joking when I said that and she told me she didn't, and I said she did, because she though me telling her that I wasn't joking, was a joke. But she said she believed me, then she told me that she was mad I wasn't working tomorrow, so I'm gonna visit her. Oh and the other girl was there and loving every time we agreed, she told us we were cute together and our kids would be cool. Tomorrow should be interesting.
cool so it's going fine then huh?
Well I still haven't out right told her how I feel, but I spent two hours at work hanging out with everyone, primarily her, and it was fun. I mean right now it seems like a big joke but I was touching on it with her, and plan to tell her next time I talk to her, so whether she agrees that its a joke because she thinks I want it that way, or if she just really dosen't like me like that...oh she just texted me...g2g :D
I'm somewhere between being happy for you and hating you. The girl I should be with (according to some 5th graders) never showed on Tuesday, and we saw how the rest of that day went. I'm sorry, it's just the way I am. I think Zeph referred to that as her black tornado. So if it works out, I might like you less, but if that's the case, you'll probably be too clouded to care.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against