Join our server on Discord

Love or let go? - - - Apparently Let go...
cool maybe it will
I hung out with her again, it was a lot of fun but I'm still confused about the two girls...I dunno, with the new one we have this running joke that she is pregnant with my baby, not true, but fun to joke around about, she even named the kid lol
whoa cool a girl who's fun to hang around with and who you could date possibly you know it might could work
Yeah and her parents like me. I met them when I watched a movie with her the other night and I guess the next day they were talking about how I'm a good guy and asking her if we were dating and stuff, and then she told them that she was having my baby (not true it's our joke) and joked around with them about that. So apparently she tells me they are planning our wedding lol.

She keeps saying we should tell everyone at work we are going out, because a lot of them think we should. I might just say why not just go out?
hey she likes hanging around with you everyone else like you two and her parents like you
run it by her and she what she says then act
Definately on my to do list, lol. I plan on asking her out sometime soon, I might see her again tonight...see how things pan out.
cool that's good I hope it works out
Well I didn't get to hang out with her but I got my christmas present from her (Office Space DVD boo-yah!) and a cool card. The card was all about how she was glad we became closer friends this year and how we'll have to keep hanging out (so I can be a father figure to "the baby"), so that is really cool.

Not to mention the fact that when she was telling me what an ass the guy that likes her is being, (he actually told her "Out of all the people excited that I'm dating (she stresses how much she is NOT dating him) you, my family is more excited than me") she was telling me about how her mom keeps asking about me, and whether we are going out yet.

Good to know I've got her mom's support and that the other guy, who I know, is blowing it. Things are looking good.

Happy holidays and thanks for the support, especially you UnknownH!
hey no prob those who can, do and those who can't, give advice you know what I mean
Right, here's some good advice. Don't compare your personality to a color spectrum. Then you'll just hear her telling her mom that you're a wacko over the phone while you eavesdrop on the conversation by putting your ear near the side crack of the door to her room.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against