Join our server on Discord

Love or let go? - - - Apparently Let go...
I'm just gonna move on and go with the flow, if she decides she wants to go back out, we'll see, but since she was the one that wants "to be friends, I still want to talk to you" I'm not calling her until she calls me, until then I'm helping my other friend out with her guy troubles...who knows maybe I'll hook up with her.
hey you moved on and are trying agian and that's the point
Yeah it hardly even pays off to be hooked on someone if they don't want to go out with you.
yeah that's something I know and wise does too
yeah that's something I know and wise does too
Right, look for somebody who won't give you a bullshit excuse. "Dominance" is almost as bad as "I want to be miserable".
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:If you're right, and unfortunately, I think you are, that would create an incredibly thin line, at least in America, between doing what is necessary for a relationship and sexual harassment
Paaaaa...paparaparaparapa...! *climbs over Wise's shoulders and uses his head as a tamborine* No, you didn't know what I mean. Making a woman feeling like a woman is not necessarily related to sex. Every woman wants her guy to make her feel desirable, pretty and loved at the same time. It's said that women need the guys to tell them how much they love them 15 times a day and 15 times more to tell them they're gorgeous, and even if they're faking they won't notice the difference. And know what? It's true lol
And...sexual harassment in a couple? Aren't you confusing things there?
Quote:At my gutsiest, I managed to make date plans,
That's a good idea.
Quote:and I somehow managed to try for a kiss
That's not such a good idea.
Quote:took everything I had, and while dominance wasn't the problem there, the discouragement is certainly going to keep me from trying anything risky like that for a while
...huh? I won the bet then?!!! Yaaaaaay!!!! Paying time, Unknown!!!!
Seroiusly, I'll give you a friend's advice, Wise....When you love someone, you gotta keep yourself for yourself in the biggest extent you can. That is, don't pour your expectations and love on the person you like, cuz if she leaves you, she'll take away all of you and you'll have nothing left. That's what happens to people that say that cannot live without the person they like; it's cuz they've give everything to them and kept nothing for themselves.
Quote:what the fuck is wrong with your gender?
Nothing.
Quote:Take, if you want a slice, if you want a piece, if it feels alright
...I don't know what you mean by this. Please rephrase it.
Quote:Yeah, I know, there's your slut argument, but if there's a classy way for a guy to do it, there has to be a graceful way for a girl. Anything is better than a guy's pickup and progression lines.
I don't know what you mean by this either.
Quote:I don't think I tried to get a girl I wasn't friends with
There's a difference btw being friends and being friends, if you know what I mean. To give you a lousy example: like Squall and Rinoa. Yes, they were friends at the beginning, but there was sth there; Even without realizing it, Squall was nicer to her than to everybody else. what I mean is there's always a sth different when people that like each other start from being friends. It's kinda hard to explain...
Quote:True, but women will admit that they're the more complicated gender, and by complicated, I think they sometimes mean hypocritical.
More hypocritical than when a guy flatters a girl about everyhting and all he really wants is sex?
Quote:I suppose I didn't treat her much differently when we started going out, but I was planning on taking things slower, cause in my last relationship I got burned
Too slow is as bad as too fast.
Quote:Females definatly confuse me though...but I know us guys confuse them too.
By saying 'females' you're going down in any girl's esteem. And no, you're not confusing at all...well, not for me, I know a lot about human nature. But I'm still trying to learn things about you...*looks at Unknown* ...not necessarily that way...
Quote:Yeah it hardly even pays off to be hooked on someone if they don't want to go out with you.
Yay, you have your pride, haven't you?
*gets off Wise's shoulders* Oh, sorry for staying so long, I forgot I was here. Do your shoulders ache?
Quote:...huh? I won the bet then?!!! Yaaaaaay!!!! Paying time, Unknown!!!!
Seroiusly, I'll give you a friend's advice, Wise....When you love someone, you gotta keep yourself for yourself in the biggest extent you can. That is, don't pour your expectations and love on the person you like, cuz if she leaves you, she'll take away all of you and you'll have nothing left. That's what happens to people that say that cannot live without the person they like; it's cuz they've give everything to them and kept nothing for themselves.
That ain't over yet. We're friends right now, but I'm going to try, hopefully tomorrow, to progress things ever so slightly. She's really special. I seem to be able to know people who are a lot like myself in personality just by their appearance.

Quote:*gets off Wise's shoulders* Oh, sorry for staying so long, I forgot I was here. Do your shoulders ache?
You're quite light compared to the weight of the rest of the world that I carry.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:...huh? I won the bet then?!!! Yaaaaaay!!!! Paying time, Unknown!!!!
as wise said I don't have to pay yet

Quote:There's a difference btw being friends and being friends, if you know what I mean. To give you a lousy example: like Squall and Rinoa. Yes, they were friends at the beginning, but there was sth there; Even without realizing it, Squall was nicer to her than to everybody else. what I mean is there's always a sth different when people that like each other start from being friends. It's kinda hard to explain...
no really I've been friends with a girl then I try to ask her out but it never worked

Quote:More hypocritical than when a guy flatters a girl about everyhting and all he really wants is sex?
can't defend that

Quote:By saying 'females' you're going down in any girl's esteem. And no, you're not confusing at all...well, not for me, I know a lot about human nature. But I'm still trying to learn things about you...*looks at Unknown* ...not necessarily that way...
what? you want info I'll give you info (to a point) and I know about human nature some too
Well nothing much has happened with the other girl, but I spent Saturday night hanging out with the new girl I was talking about and it was a lot of fun, maybe something will happen there but I'm not sure yet.