Join our server on Discord

Love or let go? - - - Apparently Let go...
I'm pretty damn sure it's with me. It always is. I see our friendship as something more than she does and I know she dosen't want more than that and it won't be more, but I always see things she says or does as more. But I'm just being a disillusioned fool once again.
Yeah, I just didn't want to say anything about it.
Quote:I'm pretty damn sure it's with me. It always is. I see our friendship as something more than she does and I know she dosen't want more than that and it won't be more, but I always see things she says or does as more. But I'm just being a disillusioned fool once again.
Well, if the uncertainty is really bugging you, you can do what I've tried (twice), and let her know straight up that you want to be more than friends, and why you want to be more than friends. I should warn you; it went badly for me, and sounded way too strong coming out, but at the very least, I didn't have to live with the doubts after that.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well, we just went out tonight, and I officially found out she dosen't really want a relationship right now. Whatever I can deal with that, I just want it to be done with, even though a few people have told her she leads people on, it dosen't matter anymore. Thanks for the support guys but I'm done with this.

I appreciate all the help and advice you gave me.
Like I said, it's hard and awkward if it's a 'no', but it beats not knowing. Now, welcome to the reject club.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Welcome to? I've been an upstanding long time member! lol
Well what can you say. Hey do you think I'll post one of these topics in here? lol
That'd be cool man, then I could try to give you some payback advice.

I'd say no matter how this turns out (if I ever get to date her or not) I'm just grateful I met such an amazing girl, I tell you guys I love her, she's the best and if all we can be is friends then I'm lucky that we can still be close in some way.
Well if she ever wants to go out with you that'll be great.
Yeah but we were talking recently and she said she not into getting a relationship going with anyone right now. Maybe a ways down the line, but theres always oppourtunities I guess.