Join our server on Discord

Love or let go? - - - Apparently Let go...
Actually she didn't, I pretty much just figured it out for myself.

She doesn't want to work at the place we're at now, so after telling me WE need to get a new job together as a "pair" she said shes trying to get fired. I told her the only way she'd get fired is if she got naked, jokingly of course, and she said "really? cause I'd do it." That just scares me...who knows what kinda shit shes up to at school? I just wish she'd have more respect for herself.
You really have a confusing relationship, her mostly.
Yeah, very very confusing, I can't figure out what she thinks about our friendship because sometimes she seems not to care and other times she acts like we are best friends.
Yeah that's strange. Real strange.
So we went to lunch today, and then she showed me her new house, after that I told her I was going to work to do homework before my shift and she told me "no you're staying with me, you can do your homework at my house" ok. So I did and she replaced my title on my cell with "I love steph (her name)"

when the fuck will this bullshit of confusion end?!
Hmm... she just keep confusing you
so you stayed at her house to do hmework and she replaced your phone title with you love her? that is confusing.
Hey, at least it's playful; that's a good sign. Just try to keep your cool about it, and it'll probably stop in a few months.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That's what I was thinking she's just being playful.
Yeah it is playful, and thats what pisses me off, shes almost too playful. I don't know, it's really weird, I can't figure anything out anymore, I'm so freaking confused and have so much to worry about with this too, its getting to be a lot of shit to me.
That is weird. I wonder if the problem is with you or her?