Join our server on Discord

Love or let go? - - - Apparently Let go...
I don't know yet. It's weird, we kinda moved away a bit, but I think that might be a good thing. I drink everynow and then (once a month, holidays), but she always talks about getting really wasted every single weekend, I'd rather avoid that if I could.
Can't really win can you?
Exactly, but not many people can...which is sad and sucks.
Yeah, oh well...
Quote:I don't know yet. It's weird, we kinda moved away a bit, but I think that might be a good thing. I drink everynow and then (once a month, holidays), but she always talks about getting really wasted every single weekend, I'd rather avoid that if I could.
I realize I have no right to be giving advice on this, but why don't you tell her that you don't want her to get wasted because you care/worry about her, or something along those lines.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:I realize I have no right to be giving advice on this
and I do? you know we're the only advice he gets so let's try to help him if we can.
I'd say you have every right to give advice, you've done a great job so far and I appreciate it. And Wise I always appreciate any input and I could say that and see where it goes, thanks for the input.
Hey you know if we actually knew each other we'd help you out just the same. Seeing as I don't know if any of us has had a working relationship why not help?
Well, now she wants to take me to lunch, because we need to hang out since we haven't in so long.

Oh and when she says she'll call me back in a little bit, that means I'm supposed to call her.

WTF?!

100% most confusing girl on the planet
Quote:Oh and when she says she'll call me back in a little bit, that means I'm supposed to call her.
At least she informed you about the policy.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against