Join our server on Discord

What you might wanna see on Digimon! (PG/TV-14)
Really? I have to see that one!
good timing wolfpack prod. is putting out a sub of it soon
The Anti-Wisemon Wrote:I want to see the Digidestined accidentally start a nuclear war between nations.

Just because I'd laugh.

I'd laugh too... but what about their digimon?

Agumon - *eats sandwiches*
Prime minister - Finally, my LUNCH! *falls on face*
Agumon - *finishes last one* Heya PM!
Prime Minister - THERE WILL BE WAR!
Agumon - *sweat drop* Geez... sorry!
I'd like to see forty minute epidodes: that way, we can have advanced character development, like Doctor Who or Lost.
I'd like to see them not cutting so much crap. Let them swear, let them say suggestive things, let them act like the teenagers they are.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
UnknownH Wrote:who the bloody hell is guy sebastion?

The australian idol of a couple years back
Anb belive me you dont want to get on her bad mood... :oops:
You posted here just to say that? I wasn't serious, I didn't really care who it was.
I would have to agree with Shadow and Herr mullen on this one...Allow them freedom of speech and exercise more plot and have a more interesting conversations and let them act like normal teenagers. I would like to see more advance in the character description as well, maybe have them dealing with what Digimon do when there alone. I mean no one ever goes into the bathroom exceot for I think Agumon in that one episode...I think ....I mean it would rather keep you on your toes with a better plot and more in depth characterization and keep the language uncensored....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
yeah...it would be cool if they make a show about the season 2
cast as they made the shows.It can show the personal lives of the teens and the digimon and how they feel about makeing a kids show.

It could be a world where digimon and human had equal right
and such and how digidestined are not real but a tv show.

It could be full of SEX,DRUGS,STEALING,and Illegal
activity! Twisted