Join our server on Discord

What you might wanna see on Digimon! (PG/TV-14)
(bear with me, this anime needs some toilet humour and violence)

1. Togemon punches Monzaemon in the nuts before using her Needle Spray (Togemon In Toy Town)
2. Sora throws up after Andromon hangs her upside down and shakes her violently (that Electro Shocker eppy)
3. Digi-Baby Boom gets some more action thrown in as Patamon and Elecmon get more cuts and bruises during a fight scene and Patamon is bleeding under his right eye.

Note: Also, during the Primary Village scenes, other TV network logos (spoofs of station idents) and product placement every 3rd scene is shown, like "WATCH DIGIMON ON FOX KIDS...I MEAN JETIX OR THE ANGEWOMON GETS A DARKNESS WAVE MAKEOVER!!!" etc (we see a Lady Devimon next to Angewomon who is bound to her chair and gagged, but at least we get to see her blue eyes.)

4. During Princess Kareoke, some of the episode is reworked so we have a "Digiworld Idol" logo and opening sequence before the Princess Mimi and friends sing bits. Plus, Guy Sebastian (in anime form) makes a very special guest appearance and takes the Giga Blaster from Metal Greymon well, absorbing it. Metal Greymon and Shogunmon plug their ears as Guy sings "Hey Digimon' but with cooler lyrics!

(Want some more? Post here and I'll show you!)
sorry but that wouldn't work except for the first three(although not on US shores) and who the bloody hell is guy sebastion?
There was another topic made for this, but without the TV-14 stipulation. I wrote some good shit in that topic. No, there's nothing under TV-14 guidelines that I'd absolutely demand, other than greater implications of my favorite couples.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
now which ones would that be? *slight sarcasm*
besides junpei/izumi that is
Quote:now which ones would that be? *slight sarcasm*
besides junpei/izumi that is
I don't want to start any wars, but fortunately, my favorite couples aren't very flammable (as far as I've seen). Besides Junzumi (with a Junpei who trims down for her), I like Joe and Mimi, Daiyako, and Henry and Rika. Basically, I have two qualifiers for a couple. There has to be some "evidence" (which is why I don't count Izzy and Sora or Kenta and Rika) and I have to like both characters (which is why I don't count Matt and Sora, Takari, Ryo and Rika, or Takato and Jeri).
I know that you saw me.
hmm you know I didn't know any other couples you liked except junpei/izumi and where would you get kenta and rika? she'd sooner kill him or kazu then kiss them but I have seen an izzy/sora shrine no evidence there at all I even talked to the webmaster's sister about it (short story don't have the time to tell it) but eh those sound reaonable and your junpei sound a lot like you
Quote:and where would you get kenta and rika? she'd sooner kill him or kazu then kiss them
I've been going over the third season, since that's the one they've been airing, and since I plan to use it, and I've been taking notes. For the most part, Kazu just pissed Rika off, and Kenta got hit with the return fire. It seemed like Kenta just wanted to stay neutral, but since Kazu was his friend, he got the association. It's the luck of the Stephen Blum humans (the other being Junpei).
I know that you saw me.
ok then that makes sense
Quote:I've been going over the third season, since that's the one they've been airing, and since I plan to use it, and I've been taking notes.

Your going to fuck them up too?
How about some humour like:

1. Lillymon says, "Have you hugged your Lillymon today?", blows a kiss and flies off.
2. Lillymon wants to be called Lilly or Lillian.
3. A funny, yet possible sign in the Tamers era: Angewomon and Ladydevimon have kissed and made up and and are dating each other. Lillian the Lillymon (their booty call) agrees to chaperone the two for the first couple of months, just in case they can't overcome their 'pre-programmed' species characteristics.
4. A Lanamon wets her pants in a missing scene from a certain tamers episode. When she secretly watches Rika biomerge with Renamon into Sakuyamon, Lana gasps with esctasy "Ohhhh!" and orgasms on herself, twice. She even has romantic dreams about the Sakuyamon.
5. I read about the Japanese folk tale (something No Sakuya) in my home and say to myself, "When are they gonna do a version with pictures? I wanna see want Sakuya herself looks like!"