Join our server on Discord

What you might wanna see on Digimon! (PG/TV-14)
1 that would work
2 lilly would work lilian wouldn't
3 only in fics
4 only in fics
5 only in your fics (heh heh)
Princess Jeannette Wrote:How about some humour like:

1. Lillymon says, "Have you hugged your Lillymon today?", blows a kiss and flies off.
2. Lillymon wants to be called Lilly or Lillian.
3. A funny, yet possible sign in the Tamers era: Angewomon and Ladydevimon have kissed and made up and and are dating each other. Lillian the Lillymon (their booty call) agrees to chaperone the two for the first couple of months, just in case they can't overcome their 'pre-programmed' species characteristics.
4. A Lanamon wets her pants in a missing scene from a certain tamers episode. When she secretly watches Rika biomerge with Renamon into Sakuyamon, Lana gasps with esctasy "Ohhhh!" and orgasms on herself, twice. She even has romantic dreams about the Sakuyamon.
5. I read about the Japanese folk tale (something No Sakuya) in my home and say to myself, "When are they gonna do a version with pictures? I wanna see want Sakuya herself looks like!"

Okay, we get it.

You like lesbians.

Please ease up ALREADY.
it's not half as bad as what she used to do
UnknownH Wrote:it's not half as bad as what she used to do

I've been posting here a while. (I got into some fairly nasty clashes with Chibi Biyomon last year, after all.)

I think she stuck mainly to the RP board, so I didn't really see much of what she did - but what little I did see was fairly memorable - and more than a little scary.
yeah you see she's not doing that she's just being herself
UnknownH Wrote:yeah you see she's not doing that she's just being herself

Er, no.

She's really playing it up. I can tell.

She doesn't just like lesbians.

She! Really! Likes! Lesbians!

Imagine all sorts of horrid html effects applied to those words, and you more or less have it right.
I want to see the Digidestined accidentally start a nuclear war between nations.

Just because I'd laugh.
Since they have 'swipes at Fox' on the Simpsons, how about swipes at Jetix?

For example, during Digimon Season 3, they might put up one of those 'coming up next' promos on the screen (only it's in the show). Guilmon or Terriermon will eat the promo stuff.

"Mmmm...promo."

Then, they might spit it out, saying..."Ewwww....Jetix!".

What do you think?

PS. Or Rika and Renamon might be watching the "World Series Of Digimon Card Battling Presented By DigiPepsi" on "Non Stop Jetix". I actually wanted Miller High Life or State Farm Insurance to sponsor the show, though.
Princess Jeannette Wrote:For example, during Digimon Season 3, they might put up one of those 'coming up next' promos on the screen (only it's in the show). Guilmon or Terriermon will eat the promo stuff.

"Mmmm...promo."

Then, they might spit it out, saying..."Ewwww....Jetix!".

What do you think?

PS. Or Rika and Renamon might be watching the "World Series Of Digimon Card Battling Presented By DigiPepsi" on "Non Stop Jetix". I actually wanted Miller High Life or State Farm Insurance to sponsor the show, though.

heh heh simpsons joke that would work as a promo here but the second one no and insurance? why
Quote:I want to see the Digidestined accidentally start a nuclear war between nations.

Just because I'd laugh

They already did that, well, almost; in Digimon Movie 2, Japanese Version.