Join our server on Discord

Digimon opening sequences
Yeah Lunamon is always here lol

(Sorry I haven't responded, I've been getting my assed kicked at work.)

BoT: The Frontier opening theme is out of nowhere!

Oh and...FAIRYMON and LANAMON ROOLZ
that theme was when digimon switched from fox to who ever the heck had it then and being basicly the only girls on there...
They rule by default!
*picks up the Lunamon and cuddles her*

PS. Tell Lunamon not to eat my new digifriend "Lana the Lanamon". Pretty please? I don't want Lana scared.
You mean when it hit Disney?

Luna won't hurt Lanamon Lunamon's full of love.
just checking in to remind you go to the RPG forum for this thank you continue
Sure, why not?
Quote:first thing this may sound odd coming from me but it's just a cartoon they don't feel actual pain
1 now it's either we don't have time or they don't spend time on because it's for kids (that's what everyone thinks)
2 long story
3 again it's supposed to be a kids show and we don't seem to have time
4 yeah go fly around and do balet let's see how far you can put your leg up
ps that might be cool

According to many theorys, there are infinite universes and infinite universes with infinite differences to ours in each one, some slight and other more variable; therefore digimon do exsist in the past, present, and future; and this is apparent (that there are other universes) from gravity waves which although they do not affect us in any way we can still "read" the gravity waves, which means we could communicate with other universes if we could figure out how to send them and translate them.
whoa don't start me on that stuff I already know it all
Gravity waves my foot. Gravity comes in particles under Quantum Theories of Gravity and is an emergent behavior of spacetime under theories based on Relativity.