Join our server on Discord

Patamon: Male or female?
*cough* we must fight and eliminate this.... *cough* argh ..... thing *collapses*
patamon is boy becaus havent you noticed that all the male digidestand have male digimon and girls have girlk digimon.besides havent you cant tell me that patamon and gatomon dont like each other i mean there just like kari and tk.
sorry man but, yolie and hawkmon, girl with a boy mon then susie and lopmon, in the original version he was a guy jeri and leomon, he was almost the very picture of "a guy" and impmon had a boy and girl tamer
but with the coupling thing it's always debatable
Quote:sorry man but, yolie and hawkmon, girl with a boy mon then susie and lopmon, in the original version he was a guy jeri and leomon, he was almost the very picture of "a guy" and impmon had a boy and girl tamer
but with the coupling thing it's always debatable
You might be wasting your time like me in the "How To Save America" thread. I think your assessment of this guy might've been right.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
assement? what assement?
Wel wer waaaaaaitiiiiiing :)
hey phoenix you know this guy has you're sig as an advatar and it's streching the screen
Quote:yolie and hawkmon
Ok I made a litle mistake
Quote:susie and lopmon
WHAT isnt lopmon a girl
[/quote]
in the dub yes but in the origional it was a guy
in german version you can add Rika and Renamon as girl/boy pair, since Renamon is male in the German version.

Ah yeah, it's mentioned again and helps to confuse you.

@neomatrix: hehe cute avatar. Seems my AncientFlamedramon has a new fan ^_^