Join our server on Discord

Patamon: Male or female?
Lord Patamon Wrote:Yeah but one thing my friend since Patamon is a rookie and Angewomon is a ultimate then a female Patamon could digivolve to Gatomon and then to Angewomon, in the card game Patamon can digivolve to Gatomon and even to Nefertimon too, heck in male digivolutions in the card game Pata can digivolve to Magnamon and also to ExVeemon too, really interesting huh? :P

rrrrrrrrrrrrright, i forgot that Angewomon is already ultimate. My bad.

Yeah, that's a point and Veemon can digivolve to Angemon and Gatomon too. Hmm, interesting. But if you ask me, the card game's evolutions are very often pretty weird... >_>
yeah you're right on that, I mean Patamon digivolving to ExVeemon? I even find that hard to believe even for the card game :roll:
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
yeah, some of the digivolutions are pretty scary, or can you imagine how the cute Elecmon digivolves to the giant Whamon?
Not me. Ah well, Japanese, they are weird....
*gets dizzy by reading all this*
Quote:You probably killed them right
Why do you say that?! What kinda person do you think I am? I'd never do that..the first time. Twisted
Quote:You probably killed them right
Why do you say that?! What kinda person do you think I am? I'd never do that..the first time. Twisted[/quote]

Im woried about this second time... Twisted
wierder still Ether Mikemon, Black Gatomon, or Gatomon could digivolve into *shudders* Betsumon
Hikari Yagami Kamiya Wrote:wierder still Ether Mikemon, Black Gatomon, or Gatomon could digivolve into *shudders* Betsumon

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh, you spoke it out. Betsumon *shudders and hides in fear* :shock:
oops! sorry
*Runs and screams like 5 years old girl"* AHHHH not that insult to all the Gatomon like digimon!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ahhhh!!!!!! not him! die die die
as you can probally tell everyone hates it