Join our server on Discord

Patamon: Male or female?
Gnostic Metatron Prime Wrote:Maybe there's a female Patamon somewhere out there, but she doesn't belong to Takeru. How many times are we going to rehash this topic?
We are going to doit till we turn to dust! Twisted
ok then yes there could be a female patamon only it just may not evolve to angemon and with what gnostic said I guess this topic is over.
hmm....... a female Patamon is possible from the card game point of view, I mean Patamon in the card game has other champion forms, one of them Gatomon, so yes that opens a possibility for a female Pata which isn't TK's Patamon :P

I just had to let that out and now that I did it, this topic is over :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lord Patamon has spoken
Asexual. He divides.
This topic will never die.
you're right my friend, but well it happens some times :P

at least Patamon appears as male in almost all the Gijinka fanarts of him I had seen like this one:

[Image: takarifan55.jpg]

Now our friend Pata sure got lucky on this one don't you think? Twisted

I found that picture some time ago, sure is a great art work huh?
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
freaky massively freaky but good really good
for me is Patamon, well TK's Patamon a male Digimon.

Though, accepting the danger to get beaten up by everyone now, I will just mention, that I could live with the thought of female Veemon, and female Patamon too, why not? If the male Patamon can become to Angemon, the female ones could digivolve to Angewomon.

*images how he gets beaten by writing this*

Well though I am a Veemon fan, which is pretty obviously, I would say it is just fair to accept other opinions too.

And no, this topic will not die that fast.
Ancient Veemon Wrote:for me is Patamon, well TK's Patamon a male Digimon.

Though, accepting the danger to get beaten up by everyone now, I will just mention, that I could live with the thought of female Veemon, and female Patamon too, why not? If the male Patamon can become to Angemon, the female ones could digivolve to Angewomon.

*images how he gets beaten by writing this*

Well though I am a Veemon fan, which is pretty obviously, I would say it is just fair to accept other opinions too.

And no, this topic will not die that fast.

Yeah but one thing my friend since Patamon is a rookie and Angewomon is a ultimate then a female Patamon could digivolve to Gatomon and then to Angewomon, in the card game Patamon can digivolve to Gatomon and even to Nefertimon too, heck in male digivolutions in the card game Pata can digivolve to Magnamon and also to ExVeemon too, really interesting huh? :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions