Join our server on Discord

Patamon: Male or female?
Whats with all this gay stuf :x
I don't know ask zeph
Putting aside my liking of PataGato, I have to agree with Fist of Fate in this, I really don't like when they put TK's Patamon as a girl in fics and arts, but then again is like someone said in this topic is creative license, and Zephyr is right, in the spanish version Tailmon/Gatomon was refered as he but I think that it was a mistake in the dub, then again all the dubs have one or two flaws in the translation, but well then again most of the animes have that kind of flaws on the dub, another thing that I agree is that the US dub made Davis really dumb tough in the original version Davis acted a bit dumb too just watch the movie Diaboromon strikes back in that one he crashed on a lamp post when he and Ken were heading to the docks.

Okay, I think I got a bit out of the topic but I had to get it out :P

returning to the topic of Pata male or female, I think that the voice of the digimon is related to the size of the digimon, I mean Pata is a small hampster with wings so his voice obviously can't be much deeper, except for the german version tough I have to admit that he don't have a bad voice in that dub. (I have one german episode of season 2)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Patamon is male but making him a female sometimes is rather interesting. Wink
The fault is the one who translated Tailmon into Gatomon's. In Spanish, gato is a male cat, though just like in English, male is the default gender, so if you see a cat you don't know you'll say' gato'. For female, it's 'gata'.

Oh, and I never saw Devimon and LadyDevimon together. It's just that in the Spanish dub, Devimon has a really velvety voice, very deep and manly (and beautiful to boot) but he sounds rather queerish. Maybe it's just my imagination. And why did he want to possess Leomon all the fucking time? Made me wonder.
really? weird and leomon's stronger then orgemon that's why
Good for ya, Unknown, you really beat me. Congrats Wink Few ever did that.
thank you and it wasn't hard simple observation
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Good for ya, Unknown, you really beat me. Congrats Wink Few ever did that.

You probably killed them right Twisted
Maybe there's a female Patamon somewhere out there, but she doesn't belong to Takeru. How many times are we going to rehash this topic?