Join our server on Discord

Patamon: Male or female?
heh heh guinea pig that's kinda funny
Nate Hunter Wrote:Name one Digimon, that has changed gender during evolution DURING THE SERIES. Do not only cite the videogames and cards, because that potential does not make them absolute fact.

Just the usual example of Birdramon to Garudamon. They used him presumably because Toei had to cobble together whatever bird digimon they could find to make a line for Piyomon, who they decided was a girl. They couldn't be picky about gender.

There's no reason to believe Patamon is a girl though, so I'm not arguing that viewpoint.
It's always the same. Each author/artist gives his/her personal vision in his/her artwork, which is sometimes cool and sometimes stupid. Thus I had to take things like seeing Beelzemon, or Angemon, or any other guy I like with the stupid writers, or seeing them smoke, or whatever.
And about the personality...well, it always happens too. Most people think first-handedly that I'm a guy, for my avatar and cuz I have some attitude. All sexist guys think that women are submissive and men aren't.

In the Spanish dub, Gatomon is referred as a 'he' until she digivolves to Angewomon.

And I call Patamon a 'piglet' too...but I never meant it offensive. You know how much I love him....
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:It's always the same. Each author/artist gives his/her personal vision in his/her artwork, which is sometimes cool

And I call Patamon a 'piglet' too...but I never meant it offensive. You know how much I love him....

yeah cause none of the characters are gay but some people make them like that(just look at various other animes)
heh heh piglet yeah I can see it now patamon's big movie with monzeamon playing monzie the pooh heh heh
It's called preference. Some people like writing or drawing Takeru's Patamon as a female. It's creative license. There's no rule saying they HAVE TO make the digimon the same genders from the show. Let them do what they want.

Besides, I'm sure there's enough artwork and stories with Patamon as male, so everyone wins.
A hamsterbat maby but definatly not a pig :?
Quote:yeah cause none of the characters are gay but some people make them like that(just look at various other animes)
You think so?
Leomon IS gay.
Etemon is gay too....
Gallantmon is gay....
...Beelzemon is gay.....
They are a yaoi couple and they go to a hotel and do everything.....
....Fuck...
This...
.....That....
*someone squeezes her arm*
..huh? Why'd ya wake me up? What?
Muttering in my dream?
Oh yeah. I said that Leomon is gay. And Etemon too. Nothing else.
don't forget piedmon he's gay (but myotismon isn't he suckedblood from those girls)
Yeah, Piedmon too. And Myotismon could be bi...well, it's not well shown anyway, he makes some gesture as if he was gonna kiss them and next thing you see is them falling on the floor. Maybe he'd take blood from anybody.
Well, see? We have at least 3 gays around.
And who knows? Devimon is kinda queerish, too.
devimon I don't see(kind of like I don't see anyone but piedmon and myotismon) cause unlike the rest he has a female to do stuff with like angemon and angewomon but they can be gay in your eyes if you want them to be