Join our server on Discord

stress relife
lol was kinda obvious huh, sometime the obvious jokes are the best ^_^
yeah that's true
When I'm stressed (always) I prefer to insult people, especially with loads of foul words. You know, like the bullies who go out and hit people, but with words. I do it here in the net and also in the street. The other day I was climbing the ladder in the subway and this guy was going down in his left (my right) We came face to face and I told him 'Go ahead'. He muttered sth (didn't sound nice) and continued his way down. So I shouted him from behind: 'YOU WALK ON YOUR RIGHT, YOU JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Actually, I used some word that was stronger than'jerk', but it has no English translation. When I was a freshman, I used to get in the crowded subway and begin kicking people. Whenever sb looked at me, I'd say 'Sorry, I got flipped off!'
I think it's no use taking out your anger in sth that doesn't feel pain, or bleed, or cry.
now I know I can't get zeph mad
I told you I'm scary :P
Well, nevermind. I usually try to look scarier than I really am. But you said it, Unknown, the scariness factor is cut down cuz I'm a girl.
Rage..Rage...Rage, oh yeah that little thing, i just bottle it up and forget about it, i usuly regret it later, buit later is usuly in one of my depressed periods, i still haven't let any rage out since grade 6, then i beat up a kid who had been bullying me for monthys, it didn't stop his bullying, actually it made it worse...but my pathetic life is not the point, the point is i don't have rage, i do however yell at people in the hallway to get out of my way usuly with "get the f*** out of my way, you suflicic c**k F***er, before i jab out your eye with a rusty spoon" try saying that while cross-dressed as a girl for haloween(and very well cross dressed i might add, my voice was the only thing that gave away that i wasn't a new girl to the school) and you have a very horrified jock! ^^
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:I told you I'm scary :P
Well, nevermind. I usually try to look scarier than I really am. But you said it, Unknown, the scariness factor is cut down cuz I'm a girl.
yeah cause it's hard to be scary when you look so cute huh? (I bet)
and skitzo wow sounds like a good costume
lol all i can say is when im pissed (honest to god raving frickin mad) run as fast and as far away from me as you can get cuz all hells about to break loose, i've also been told i gain an evil glare that could make the devil cry Evil

but its a good thing its practically impossable to get me that mad :)
What to do for stress relief...I meditate.

And if that doesn't work, burning stuff works JUST as well. :P
I have levels of pissed. Lately, thankfully, I haven't gone beyond the determined high noon showdown walk and cold stare level.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against