Join our server on Discord

Rape me, rape me again
TriggerhappyNun: like, what's that odd thing in your avatar? It gives me the creeps.
Meatwad from Auqa Teen Hunger Force.

Great show for people who like to stay up 'till 1:00
Quote:Remember, it's not rape if you enjoy it.
That's the supposed brilliance behind Cobain's lyric. If you ask for it, it's no longer rape. It's somewhere between an ordinary contradiction and a Catch-22 (one of my favorite books).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
now the song's in my head but I told him he can write I can't and I know a rape quote "It's not rape it's suprise sex!" (heard that off a message board)
Quote:Meatwad from Auqa Teen Hunger Force.

Great show for people who like to stay up 'till 1:00

Meat...WAD?! *suddenly feels sick* What is it, a superhero or something?! (Man, why anybody would like a lump of meat in their avatar?) This is becoming odder by the minute....
*looks at Wise, then at Unknown* I'll give you a month more, and then it's paying time!
lol no not a super hero or nothin just... actually i duno what you'd call it... anyway not that bad a show but does get kinda boring after a while... still you should just check it out some time ^_^
actually a dumb shake a smart but odd box of fries and said lump of meat that has the brains of a child are actually supposed to be detectives but the show is better then oblongs or ripping friends or squidbillies (whatever that was supposed to be they showed) and tom goes to the mayor (seemly good idea bad way to pull it off)
ehhhh i'll give ya the others but oblongs isnt that bad... when drunk at least... (it's sunday i go back to work on mondays so i get drunk... sue me lol )
*reads Unknown's description*
Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh..............
Sigh...
MAN, THAT'S AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN ANYONE HAVE SUCH A ROTTEN IMAGINATION!!!!!!!!!!!
Th...Thank goodness my stomach's empty now.....
I don't think I'll be eating anything next three days...
eh it sounds worse then it actually is but it's like most of the AS comedy and oblongs might be better high then drunk but you do it your way and I'll do it my way (even thought I don't get high or drink)