Join our server on Discord

Rape me, rape me again
Quote:if shes wearing a shirt that says 'i love nirvana' try talking about nirvana or music or something,
I summoned some guts in the dining hall today. I was filling my cup with soda next to a girl with headphones, and I asked her what she was listening to. Sure enough, she said Nirvana. I asked her which album, and she said Unplugged (typical of girls). I thought that was it, because I couldn't figure out how to continue the conversation from there. Then, when I saw her later walking by, I asked her if she'd also heard Alice In Chains' Unplugged set. She said she had, and there was one song she really liked, but she couldn't quite remember the name. I took a shot in the dark, choosing one of my favorites, "Is it 'Heaven Beside You'?" She said "Yeah! That's the song." Then I sat down with her and her friend, and we ate lunch together. We talked about music (I offered to burn some for her), comedy, and the ever-present academics. When she had to go, she said, "Would this be considered a handshaking occasion?" So we shook hands, and said we'd see each other around (at the dining hall, and I know one of her friends). After dozens of eliminations based on a minute of listening in to certain girls' conversations, and pre-eliminations based on dressing styles and makeup, I finally found one with some real potential, and a cute one too.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
*clap clap clap clap* good you finally found one like that you see you took some of our(the board's) advice and look where it got you
I doubted that anything close to that advice could ever happen, but ironically, it happened with Nirvana. The chances of me guessing the right Alice In Chains song on the first try were also pretty slim, but I got it. The chances of us having a mutual acquaintance...you get the idea. I talked to her friend, and she said she wasn't seeing anybody, so she'd put in a good word for me. :D
I know that you saw me.
hey the important thing is you have a good chance now
*grinds hands*(he's gonna write Beelzemon yaoi!!!!!! Cool!!!!)
*reads topic*
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This has nothing to do with the title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
....anyway,
Quote: After dozens of eliminations based on a minute of listening in to certain girls' conversations, and pre-eliminations based on dressing styles and makeup
Would you mind explaining me this? What are your criteria for eliminating girls for clothing/make up? I really wanna know. Maybe the guys I know use the same criteria on me.
Oh, good for ya *shrugs*
*pulls Unknown H closer and whispers in his ear* Ten dollars that this finishes here.
Quote:HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This has nothing to do with the title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A quote from "Heaven Beside You", the closest one from the right guess I could find.
Quote:Would you mind explaining me this? What are your criteria for eliminating girls for clothing/make up? I really wanna know. Maybe the guys I know use the same criteria on me.
Basically, I don't like girls who dress remotely like sluts, but I'm the minority.
Quote:*pulls Unknown H closer and whispers in his ear* Ten dollars that this finishes here.
With my luck, I wouldn't bet against you.
I know that you saw me.
Funny. I'm now seeing a girl I got with in the first place by trying to act cool and hiding my geeky hobbies. Now she's dragging me into doing all the geeky things even I could never bear to do out of sheer shame, like tabletop RPGs, magic cardgames and cosplaying.

But to be fair, she's dressing up as Lulu from FFX.

Well, love works in mysterious, crotch-kicking ways. Congrats.
I wouldn't vote about my friend like that *wispers* (I'll take 10 that he gets atleast somewhere)

Anus Individual 20 Wrote:But to be fair, she's dressing up as Lulu from FFX.
Well, love works in mysterious, crotch-kicking ways. Congrats.

alright the only reason to cosplay is a girl's going to do it with you and funny line there
Quote:Basically, I don't like girls who dress remotely like sluts, but I'm the minority.
Oh, I know the cr...errrrr, type. You look for girls who are not showy at all, thinking that that way they won't go away with other guys cuz they won't like them. Let me tell you that the least showy girls are usually the biggest sluts. I knew a lot of them in high school. I remember I went to the graduation party in a tight red dress (very slutty in your opinion) and so did a fat, short and ugly girl, with an unassuming T-shirt and a long brown skirt. She was a blob. But she kissed 3 guys during the hour or so that that lasted. OTOH I just grabbed the title and went back home. She had loads of boyfriends during school, and pretty cute ones BTW (Anyway, anything beside her would look cute). I can tell it too cuz I'm a flashy girl who is still virgin in her middle twenties. I) can tell it too for all the women in my family who were like me too.
You're bound to end up like a certain friend told me about his brother: He married a beautiful woman who ended up being unfaithful. So he asked for the divorce and married a really awful woman, one who nobody else would like, thinking that she wouldn't be unfaithful. And guess what? She was unfaithful too....... but paying^O^.
Quote:But to be fair, she's dressing up as Lulu from FFX
NowI'm curious. How does she dress?
Quote:Let me tell you that the least showy girls are usually the biggest sluts.
Oh, I'm well aware of that type too. That's when you have to check their faces. I can weed out the girls who are just looking for a good time (which I did several times in the past few weeks) if I can't find any innocence in their facial expressions. Also, the tone of voice can give them away. Girls who sound too flirty are the manipulators, but my mind is stronger. Like I've said, it's a sixth sense.
I know that you saw me.