Join our server on Discord

Rape me, rape me again
Quote:ok so where's that hand going?
Are you implying what I think you're implying?

Due to freezing rain, our SPED van didn't show, so we decided to play some pool (8-ball). We ended up playing the best of three. I won the first game when she scratched on the 8-ball. She won the next game when I scratched on the 8-ball. The third game came down to just the 8-ball, and I scratched on it again. I found out something interesting about her, something I certainly wasn't counting on. She mentioned spending the rest of her afternoon watching anime. Turns out she's a bigger fan than me (that's not that hard to be). The important thing is, she likes the Cartoon Network ones that I'm fond of, Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakusho (she likes Kurama). Naturally, I mentioned that my favorite is Digimon (I think hers is Dragonball Z, damn). She wanted to know if it was just to be different from the Pokemon fans. Then I explained to her why Digimon is better than Pokemon, and admitted that it was also to be different. Wink
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:Are you implying what I think you're implying?

I don't know brain but what if the monkeys won't wear pants?

but really god for you so you got a attractive smart girl who like what you like that's like a hat trick huh?
Quote:but really god for you so you got a attractive smart girl who like what you like that's like a hat trick huh?
True, but just like me, she's not much of a talker, so I still don't know that much about her. I know she slipped and broke her leg about a year ago, and it will never quite be the same again, so I guess she's not much of an athlete. I do like how we take turns condescending each other. :)
I know that you saw me.
yeah good for you this might work the girl's not so depressed this time
* takes back arm* Better keep your wallet ready Unknown... And you better have at least ten dollars in it *smirk*
Quote:she likes Kurama
*smirk* Why aren't I surprised?
Quote:True, but just like me, she's not much of a talker, so I still don't know that much about her. I know she slipped and broke her leg about a year ago, and it will never quite be the same again
For some reason, this girl just doesn't seem interested to me....
...does she need a physiotherapist? Send her to a trustworthy one *steps close to Wise with her hands on her back, smiling*
...oh, forgot that you're too far away. Never mind then. But the 'never quite be the same again' part is something that I wouldn't trust....Well, not every physiotherapist is as good as me.
Heh heh...sweeping home....hah ha ha...
ok I will but I better get something good if I win and heh heh you said her again
I don't know what's going to happen. She didn't show for lunch today, probably too busy again. Anyway, I'll show you the poem. I should mention that all of my recent writing, in particular my poems, which will not go under a penname, have copyright symbols on them. Of course, I don't know why anyone would want to steal something this fucked up. Here's the poem/song:

Taking It in the Time Chute (Raping Me)

So hard to find a girl who isn
I know that you saw me.
well the pesasmistic you is out this may not last long :(
I can grant Wise's desire to be raped...*pulls out the sickle*
But really, you have a great skill at writing poems. I haven't written any since my teenagehood. I still keep some around in case I need to torture somebody.
But I like yours, it's very dark and odd. Nothing like some mushy poems I've seen. I like whatever it's written with the soul. It's the true art's way.
Quote:ok I will but I better get something good if I win and heh heh you said her again
Hey, I have ten dollars here too...and I'll soon have twenty *sneer* I said her cuz I'm the one with the hands in my back.
Remember, it's not rape if you enjoy it.