Join our server on Discord

Rape me, rape me again
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention how it went. First of all, it was completely voluntary, but it was fun. We're just there to help little kids with homework, but since it was Friday, we did stuff with construction paper. She's not exactly my girlfriend; she introduces me as her friend, but the little girls we cut paper with seemed to think we were dating. I got non-stop taunts of "You guys are boyfriends," and "You've got a girlfriend," and it was easily the happiest teasing I've ever taken. :D Most importantly, she was sitting next to me, so she also heard that the kids thought we should be together. One of the girls noted that I had my hand on my chin, and I described that as my thinking pose. Then she mentioned something about it being like Michelangelo's "David", except she meant Rodan's "Thinker", because David is carrying a slingshot, so I also caught a promising Freudian slip. Then we went back, and the next time we met was at lunch today. It's technically a friendship, but it's implied that we expect something from it (hence the tension). She's got a lot of the same inner-child type personality, so we're going to be going pretty slow I suppose, but it seems like we both see the potential, and we're both playing for keeps, so there's no need to rush.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
"Do they pay you for that?! Man, I'm sick tired of seeing Uni students working for free..."
*pats Unknown's pockets**rueful smile* Just making sure you had a wallet with you...
hey you'll have to get the normal way by making me go out to watch a dumb movie I don't want to see and making me buy you stuff you want by holding the promise of "something" over my head untill I go mad
you know the normal way it happens heh heh

and wise good going! you almost got another one and she's a lot like you (let's hope she's not like the last girl) and you're not just her friend but you're also a boy you're her friendboy (guess where I got that quote from)
Quote:and wise good going! you almost got another one and she's a lot like you (let's hope she's not like the last girl)
It's funny, I've been thinking a lot about that, because they are both like me, and yet they're kind of opposites. The last girl was my blue side, the cool sarcastic side that hates society and says really brash stuff. I can tell her whatever I feel, no matter how dark it is. For instance, we agree that old people are pretty much useless and ought to be thinned out. I can also pull out any joke, no matter how crude it is (I talked with her about how I got told that I wasn't masturbating enough, and toilet humor too). This new girl is my yellow side, the sensitive side that tries to help everybody. She volunteers with children, her major is in environmental science, and she's just a nice and happy person. For my heroism, she's better, but it's really tough holding back on my explicit language around her, because otherwise I use it about once every two minutes. The other girl, I can swear all the fucking time, and it's cool. Considering that my yellow side is the side that gets lonely, I'd say I'm definitely better off with this girl (not that I have a choice).
I know that you saw me.
well, congrats wisemon, it seems i was right about finding a common interest to start a conversation(though i knew it all along)

...what? i'm allowed to gloat a little...
yeah you are and wise that's cool nice to see that college isn't wasted on you (at least not all of it heh heh)
I'm getting that bad feeling again, that feeling that it was a denial to think I could actually win. I didn't see her all week. They weren't dates, but I was "stood up" for three times that we'd normally meet. I didn't send an email right away, because that would be too clingy, but I sent one today.
Quote:Hey, I didn't see you at lunch this week, or at the after school program. I taught the kids how to play blackjack.
Older girl: Isn't that gambling?
Me: Not if you don't put money on it. Besides, it'll improve your math skills.

I understand if you've been down this week; you said your dog had a calcified spine, and time was running out. I've been pretty depressed myself-about the election. I know it's not quite the same, but it's the same feeling of helplessness. Anyway, can you just send me a reply to let me know you're still alive? I know that sounds odd, but I had an email buddy with an incurable kidney condition, and he just stopped replying one day.
I was listening to a Foo Fighters B-side while I wrote this.
Quote:How I Miss You
How i miss you
How i miss you
How i miss you
I should never call
How i hope that you still miss me

Did I lose you?
Did I lose you?
Did I lose you?
Somewhere down the line
Hide & seeks alright if i find

Do you miss me
Like i miss you
If you miss me,
Never go away
Hopefully, you'll come stay someday

If you're leaving,
come back soon
Thats not easy to say

I'll wait here,
dream of you
all alone as i ache
Right now, I'm listening to The Offspring.
[quote]All Along
Deep inside secret
I know that you saw me.
you know you remind me of me kinda with the first one but let's hope it doesn't happen again like the last time
Quote:hey you'll have to get the normal way by making me go out to watch a dumb movie I don't want to see and making me buy you stuff you want by holding the promise of "something" over my head untill I go mad
you know the normal way it happens heh heh
*narrows eyes* I was talking about the bet. Seems I'm gonna win. So....*stretches right hand to Unknown* Ahem....

And Wise... well, I knew it. You're not ready to have a girlfriend, like almost anyone else in this board (don't think I am though :( )
Quote:*narrows eyes* I was talking about the bet. Seems I'm gonna win. So....*stretches right hand to Unknown* Ahem....

And Wise... well, I knew it. You're not ready to have a girlfriend, like almost anyone else in this board (don't think I am though )
Not so fast, I've been busy this week, too busy for the thread, just like she was busy last week. She didn't have time for lunch or her outreach program, but she was glad that I went on her behalf. We had lunch on Tuesday. I'll admit that I'm not sure where I stand, and I wasn't sure how to answer the little 5th grade girl who asked me where my girlfriend was. I think I said, "If she were my girlfriend, I wouldn't go a week without seeing her." We'll meet with the kids tomorrow, and maybe some more girlfriend talk from them will get a nice answer out of her. I wrote a little poem about this (big surprise), but I'll post it later.
I know that you saw me.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:*narrows eyes* I was talking about the bet. Seems I'm gonna win. So....*stretches right hand to Unknown* Ahem....
ok so where's that hand going?

Quote:And Wise... well, I knew it. You're not ready to have a girlfriend, like almost anyone else in this board (don't think I am though :( )
wait why not I'm normal enough I just need a job... and a working car and of course your not ready to have a girlfriend yet. (heh heh)

Wisemon Wrote:(big surprise)
hey I was supposed to make that joke (ha!)