Join our server on Discord

Rape me, rape me again
[quote="Wisemon"]
Quote: After dozens of eliminations based on a minute of listening in to certain girls' conversations, and pre-eliminations based on dressing styles and makeup, I finally found one with some real potential, and a cute one too.

gratz hope things go well for ya :)
[quote="Zephyr of Darkness"]
Quote:Basically, I don't like girls who dress remotely like sluts, but I'm the minority.

same here at least if its constant
I remember I went to the graduation party in a tight red dress

*thinks abou that*................................................ *wide grin*

: He married a beautiful woman who ended up being unfaithful. So he asked for the divorce and married a really awful woman, one who nobody else would like, thinking that she wouldn't be unfaithful. And guess what? She was unfaithful too....... but paying^O^.

man now thats cold... got to pitty the poor guy :( and believe me i pity hardly anyone.
Casey Ray Wrote:*thinks abou that*................................................ *wide grin*
hey hey hey take that outside please no one wants to see that lol
i pray you talking about my smile and dont be so harsh i've been told im absolutely adorable when i smile.... then i hit the guy who said that Twisted lol
oh smile ok that's no problem
Hmm, I think I might start a new topic after my attempt, which will be on Thursday. I've already decided on how I'm going to say what I have to say, so it's just a matter of saying it. She made a point to say hi to me today, though she was in a rush and didn't have time to sit down and talk. So I said, "That's alright, I'll catch you on Thursday." I think she replied in the affirmative. Yeah, I'll catch her, and I won't need any lines. Since she has some of my same shyness, and since I have the physical appearance of someone who ought to get laid a lot, coming out as my insecure self (for these situations), is my best bet. The Red Sox are about to break their curse, and the next day, I swear I'll break my own.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
good for you and I saw a girl I liked at tech today maybe I should go M/W/F instead of T/TH
No new topic, but I got a semi-date. I chose better than I thought; she's got something similar to my code of honor. We're going to go tutor children. Note that I saved this good news for post 911. The real irony is that my first date is going to involve transportation from the same type of SPED van that I had to take through elementary school and junior high because they didn't want me on the bus with the other kids (fights tended to break out).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
heh heh that is ironic
Hmm... this makes me ponder....
Quote:Oh, I'm well aware of that type too. That's when you have to check their faces. I can weed out the girls who are just looking for a good time (which I did several times in the past few weeks) if I can't find any innocence in their facial expressions. Also, the tone of voice can give them away. Girls who sound too flirty are the manipulators, but my mind is stronger. Like I've said, it's a sixth sense..
Man, I'd LOVE to test you!!!!!!!

Quote:I remember I went to the graduation party in a tight red dress

*thinks abou that*................................................ *wide grin*
*bored look* Yeah, yeah, I know....Whatever.

Quote:i pray you talking about my smile and dont be so harsh i've been told im absolutely adorable when i smile.... then i hit the guy who said that
I don't think so. I've never seen you smiling.
Quote:I have the physical appearance of someone who ought to get laid a lot
Sorry to disagree with you. There are no physical looks that point at that.
Quote:We're going to go tutor children
Do they pay you for that?! Man, I'm sick tired of seeing Uni students working for free...
*pats Unknown's pockets**rueful smile* Just making sure you had a wallet with you...