Join our server on Discord

Birthday present for all.
To Zephyr: All I get for my birthdays is older :roll: and don't let it get ya down. People remember things better when you tattoo it to there forehead while they sleep by the way. Twisted

To gabu: Nah. They probably got more important things on there mind.
Uh, sorry guys. By saying 'the only person' I meant 'the only person in this site'. Yes, sb who talks to me as a friend, but she didn't bother in greeting me when people were not watching.
Oh, my B-day is the 13th February. It's easy to remember cuz it's just the day before Valentine. But don't bother remembering, I'll make a thread when the time comes (if I'm alive by then).
I hope I can bring you a present too like in my anniversary here.
well zeph, now we all know when your b-day is
zeph you will still be here and I'll try to remember that my cousin was born on the 14th
Its cool when you get older 8)
But sometimes you start to miss your childhood :cry:
I look back on my childhood with shame. If I could meet my past self, I'd bitch-slap the little pussy 'till my palm hurt.

Oh, so happy date-of-birth, then!
(Raises his glass of coke and Canadain Mist) Ditto there man. Amen.

PS I'm a little drunk right now but not enough to make me stop.
if I met my past self in the past I'd tell him stuff to change my future (mostly to get a girlfriend but also it'd be cool anyway I wish I had a tme machine)
i would punch myself when i was in grade 6 and tell him to transfer to st. Mary's elemenrty school from Immaculate Conception Elementry cause in grade 7 there it only got worse, and my parents said i still HAD to go to a catholic school, that was also the year i lost my faith in both god and humanity.
Birthday present for all.... ok i want a pony... with saddle bags full of ammo lol

then again instead of a pony... make that a shelby mustang gt500 with the trunk full of ammo... ponies are so over rated they dont even taste good Twisted