Join our server on Discord

Birthday present for all.
Well I'm 19 today. 18 was fun but time to move on and to celebrate I would like to FINALLY post MY DIGIMON FANFIC. Sorry guys it's not a lemon but it does have graphic violence Twisted and it follows the show in some parts.

http://www.geocities.com/redzarima13/

The home base for Ch 1-9. Ch 10 is being worked on so take a look and tell me what you think of it so far.

And who knows, I might just write a few lemons just to get my own space on here.
cool you're 19 now huh it's no big deal 19 and 20 are really just between 18 and 21 those are big things and happy brthday
Happy (late, I guess...) birthday! :D
Happy birthday!! =3
well, happy 19th birthday zarima, on your birthday(the 16th, as it seems to say on your post, though mine says it's the 17th now, when where i am it's really the 16th) i would have been 16 years and 164 days old...yes i calculated out how many days i am
163 days actully. My birthdays the 15. My clocks wrong on this thing. Right now it is 9 am on the 17th
heh, well, the site times arent right for me cause i live on the west coeast of canada, and the owner of this site, chibi lives somewhere far away(i think in gremany, but i'm not too sure) thats far away from me...and i think the site is set to his and not mine, but i really don't mind it though...
Hey, happy belated B-day, zarima!I hope that for a B-day present, you get a leomon's alike body, with hairy cock and all (Just kidding XD) I see my idea of bringing stuff for an important date has expanded.
These B-day threads are a good idea...I sure felt lonely when this year, the only person who knew about my B-day didn't bother in greeting me (and I told her the day before).....
Anyway, don't you mind me.
tell me the day and I'll try to remember it
Don't you just hate that? When people you know and possibly trust, forget important things like your birthday.....